Question; This Used To Be My Playground look

InfinityWithin

Hi there!
I have a question regarding Madonna's dress/look in this particular scene:

I swear I saw a picture of Sophia Loren wearing a similar dress, standing in a similar flower field, having similar hair... I guess it was a still from a film. And DEFINITELY a big inspiration for this video setting! Does anyone know something about it? The name of the film maybe??

Cheersshimkin_702.jpg

Could if be something like this?

http://www.archiveimages.com/licensing/public-gallery.php?id=426&pageNum_rsImages=6

I think it's very difficult to know where Madonna inspiratios are coming from. Sometimes she uses two or three "inspirations" to make one thing. I remember seeing sites comparing her work to "originals" and even the "Bye bye baby" single picture has something in commun with a picture of a "old Hollywood" film (I don't know if it was "Anchors aweigh" but I'm not sure) where the male star of the movie had a promo picture with the same pose used by Madonna.

I really love the "old madonna eras" where she was inspired and refreshed the old good things of the past making them something modern.