Your Top 10 Madonna Dreams.

MerBoy13

Guest ArthurBadin

I dont really get the hate for Guy O ? Personally i dont know the guy and im pretty sure hes only her Manager because shes known him since the early 90s - i dont really think hes the reason we dont have all her archive material on dvd/bluray or cds ? I would imagine M being M would make the final decision on those kind of releases ?

@@wtg1987 Beloved, compare Madonna's career under DeMann management, Henry management and then Oseary management. I believe it's not a coincidence. Plus Oseary should have finally gained M's heart due to the fact he is one of her very early Kabbalah little friends. (I put Oseary into the same category of the Berg family: God damned leeches who have been brainwashing M all the time, at least since 1996). And, for sure, do you really believe Madonna's career is in her hands right now? She has lots of concerns to have and surely her career is in a secondary plan. So her career is more an Oseary thing than a herself one. In fact, since this man has become M's true "guy who was meant for me, and I was meant for him", we have seen her experiencing a descendant exponential line in every single aspect: quality of work, reputation, relationship with fans etc, etc. The greatest proof of it is Oseary doesn't do this horrendous job only for M, but U2 had faced almost a decline nobody could predict before they signed to him.

Of course there have been good things he did for her, such as bringing Maverick back to her hands and... And... Well... I can't recall of anything else... And regards Maverick... As if... Sure you got me.

• 3 weeks later...