The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I saw the Madison Square Gardens pricing... It think that is similar to what I will see

Barclays is the same except Ultimate VIP is $1530 instead of $1755.

The fees are different by venue too, MSG total comes to $400.15 and Barclays $415.55 for non-package tickets.

grr it does not work with me , i get my code but it want go furter when i slelect  my city for pre sale ( antwerp)

i whas on holiday so i have not mutch time before it exspires .

please someone help me

Go here:

https://www.teleticketservice.com/FTTS/fast_madonna_legacy_tts.html

Click on the "get ticket" logo at the top, then enter your code and info.  Hope it works!

I'm not sure how I did on the sale. I had an idea of the Toronto map. I got 3 single tickets and was hoping to be right close to the runway. Hopefully they update with an interactive map or even just a more detailed design of what the first seat number will be on the Left and Right side.My two other tickets will be sold to two friends who never pulled up any tickets in the Live Pass presale. Not even VIP psckages.

I'm not sure how I did on the sale. I had an idea of the Toronto map. I got 3 single tickets and was hoping to be right close to the runway. Hopefully they update with an interactive map or even just a more detailed design of what the first seat number will be on the Left and Right side.My two other tickets will be sold to two friends who never pulled up any tickets in the Live Pass presale. Not even VIP psckages.

The MSG seating chart is the most confusing of all time, there are multiple sections with the same letters and then illegible numbers in the corner.   :Madonna032:

What's the difference between the different tickets, the VIP ones? If she comes to NZ I'm not sure how they will do it here, but at least there's a pre sale for sure on Ticketmaster here...... 

Check out vipnation.com or vipnation.eu to get an idea.  They come with different levels of food, booze, and gifts basically, plus it guarantees you a seat in different sections depending on the package.