PACKAGE 5 - EARLY ENTRY
· Standing ticket with Early Entry into venue
· Exclusive Madonna tour gift
· Souvenir Madonna tour laminate
· Designated check-in
· On-site event staff

Not available in UK.

PACKAGE 6 - VIP PARTY PACKAGES
· Top or second priced seated ticket (see ticket links for info in your city)
· Pre and/or post show hospitality (varies in each city)
· Exclusive Madonna tour gift*
· Souvenir Madonna tour laminate
· Designated check-in
· On-site event staff

I can't for several reasons.First of all I don't know what will be my job in December. I'm preparing myself to be a teacher. If I managed to, I can't have a day off because teachers have vacations. If I failed, I don't know what job I'll have and if I can get a day off so early after the beginning of this new job...

I can't for several reasons.First of all I don't know what will be my job in December. I'm preparing myself to be a teacher. If I managed to, I can't have a day off because teachers have vacations. If I failed, I don't know what job I'll have and if I can get a day off so early after the beginning of this new job...

Complicated but I'm sure you gonna get through to find a solution :cute:

Don't give up yet.  Rumor has it Bercy will have at least 3 dates.  I hope something works out.

http://www.sportpaleis.be/nl/kalender/2015-2016/madonna

Hot Ticket Package; 313,50 EUR

Het Hot Ticket Package omvat:

• [*]Een zitplaats in de 1ste prijscategorie [*]Exclusief cadeau van Madonna [*]‘Tour laminate’ van Madonna als aandenken [*]
VIP check-in balie [*]Ontvangst door VIP Nation-medewerkers

Hot Ticket Package includes:

• [*]Top priced seat [*]Exclusive Madonna tour gift [*]Souvenir Madonna tour laminate [*]Designated check-in [*]On-site event staff

Early Entry Package; 233,50 EUR

Het Early Entry Package omvat:

• [*]Een staanplaats met Early Entry tot de zaal [*]Exclusief cadeau van Madonna [*]‘Tour laminate’ van Madonna als aandenken [*]
VIP check-in balie [*]Ontvangst door VIP Nation-medewerkers

Early Entry Package includes:

• [*]Standing ticket with Early Entry into venue [*]Exclusive Madonna tour gift [*]Souvenir Madonna tour laminate [*]Designated check-in [*]On-site event staff

Fanclub presale from Tuesday 3 March 10 a.m. till Wednesday 4 March 5 p.m.

For the Antwerps Sportpaleis, it says on their website that the presale will start at 10:00 AM tomorrow, but when your purchase your Icon live pass, it says 11:00 AM. Does anyone know what time is right? I seem to remember that for the MDNA Tour presale, the tickets were available at 11:00 AM, but I'm not 100% sure.

For the Antwerps Sportpaleis, it says on their website that the presale will start at 10:00 AM tomorrow, but when your purchase your Icon live pass, it says 11:00 AM. Does anyone know what time is right? I seem to remember that for the MDNA Tour presale, the tickets were available at 11:00 AM, but I'm not 100% sure.

That confused me as well..Ms site gives separate times; the tour page says tomorrow at 10am, but the live pass purchase window said 11am..ugh. Oh well, I guess checking at 10am is the safest bet

The ticket/album bundle is such a smart move. The first presale is the 9th which will probably be the Icon one, and with the Amazon one on the 12th and the general sale following that hopefully after 15th, it'll help out with the second week drop. Let's hope more people redeem the album.

Off Topic: digital downloads of albums had to be redeemed to count, but Cher gave one physical copy for each ticket. Does that count towards Billboard?

Smart move this time around. And tickets go on sale, to the general public, for five U.S. shows next week, eight the following week and then three thereafter. So, any album redemptions will be spread out and not so concentrated in the first week (if there even are many that get redeemed during that week). This plus Ellen would cushion the 2nd week drop. 

Will there be a physical album bundle, or just the digital? And i wonder if you have to take action to redeem- if not, those units wouldn't apply to the charts.

General Sales for Madonna's 'Rebel Heart' Tour will go on sale starting Monday, March 9, 2015. Every North American ticket purchased online will come with an exclusive digital download of the SUPER DELUXE version of Rebel Heart which includes 6 bonus tracks (including 4 previously unreleased studio tracks).

I'm really scared cause everyone's saying this is her last tour, and if so i'll be super sad not to be able to see it live

In the Billboard tour article right before the tour info was released earlier, Billboard says it's her last! :(

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6487508/madonna-to-launch-rebel-heart-world-tour-in-august?mobile_redirection=false

This will also be the third -- and, presumably, final -- tour by Madonna under a 10-year multirights deal she inked with Live Nation in 2007, valued at a reported $120 million. The future of that partnership is unclear, given that Oseary's Maverick Management (which also includes U2, which struck a similar deal with Live Nation) is now part of Artist Nation, Live Nation's artist management division. Initially, the Live Nation/Madonna deal included recorded content (along with touring, merch, fan club/Website, DVDs, some sponsorships, and certain other music-related projects), but those recording rights were sold to Interscope in 2011 for a reported $40 million in a three-album deal, of which Rebel Heart is the second.