Celebrities talk about Madonna

NowRadiate

INTERVIEW: Alexa Goddard - Talks Madonna 

Alexa Goddard: I’d definitely kiss Madonna! She’s a strong boss woman!

http://www.thegayuk.com/magazine/4574334751/INTERVIEW-Alexa-Goddard---Talks-Madonna-Snogs-A-Crush-On-Caitlyn-And-Otters/10310913

The Gay UK: Ok, which is the most iconic moment of pop history? I’ve got three options for you.
A)Sinitta… basically anything that she does,
B) Kylie’s golden hot pants,
C) Madonna locking lips with Britney.

Alexa Goddard: That’s a tough one, all pretty big moments, I’m gonna say the Madonna and Britney kiss. But… why does everyone forget about the fact she kissed Christina as well?

The Gay UK: I know, I don’t think there was as much lip. She was just really momentary. But when you slow it down, there was like parting of lips with Brit. What do you think Madonna was really thinking when she and Britney locked those lips?

Alexa Goddard: I mean, it’s Britney Spears, everyone fancied Britney, especially at that point, so, doesn’t matter whether you’re gay, straight, bi, you fancied Britney.

The Gay UK: Would you lock lips with Madonna?

Alexa Goddard: Hell yeah, and I’m straight but oh my god, definitely, she’s a strong boss woman.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

groovyguy

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7415477/sky-ferreira-response-la-weekly-sexist-article-madonna   Sky Ferreira Responds to Sexist 'L.A. Weekly' Column, Shares Photo With Madonna   Last Friday (June 17), L.A. Weekly ran an online column about critically acclaimed alt-pop artist Sky Ferreira, which was roundly criticized throughout the media world for being sexist. The piece -- which spent an unnerving amount of words describing her breasts and comparing them to Madonna’s -- garner

groovyguy

Flashback:  Here’s what five producers have to say about the overlooked musician Madonna Ciccone:   NILE RODGERS “People don’t give Madonna the real respect and credit that she’s due. She is the single hardest working person I’ve ever worked with, and I’ve worked with literally hundreds of stars. Madonna shows up early, stays late, she’ll do every single task you want her to do and more. She’s the kind of person that you dream about.†(source MTV UK)   STUART PRICE “Sheâ

groovyguy

Madonna and Kevin Costner Make Up https://www.entertainmentwise.com/madonna-and-kevin-costner-make-up/   Kevin Costner has revealed how Madonna apologized for mocking him on film in her 1991 documentary, ?Truth Or Dare?.   The actor admits he was ?embarrassed? and ?hurt? by the scene showing him telling Madge backstage during the Blond Ambition tour that her show was ?neat? only for the singer to shove her finger down her throat and say, “Anybody who says my show is ‘neat’ has to goâ€

Michael Michalsky: Madonna is a very important pop artist

http://www.zefyrlife.com/art-design-business-fashion/very-very-man-michael-michalsky

Michael Michalsky is the founder and head designer of the fashion label Michalsky.During an interview with Zefyr Life he says he would like to meet Madonna…

DAVID (Zefyr Life): Is there someone you would love to meet that you have not met yet?

MICHALSKY: I am very lucky i have met a lot of people that I find very very inspiring. But everybody knows that I am a very very big Madonna fan; I have met her on a couple of occasions and I never said more than hi and she never said more than hi, but I would really like to meet her more properly, because I think that she is very very inspiring and she is a very very important pop artist. I think that if Andy Wharol were still alive today he would see that she is equally important in the world of art than his art was…And what is amazing is that she is driven and always looking for new things and is breaking boundaries; and also each and every one of her albums corresponds to a certain phase of my life that I relate to, and I just really really like her.

Watch video @ http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/episode-189/videos/timbaland-dishes-on-working-with-madonna

Music producer Timbaland talks about what it was like working with Madonna:

She’s like a real boss. You’re kind of nervous cos she was “very sternâ€. You kind of gotta know; it’s like a challenge…You can’t give in to her…

Natalie Dormer and Timbaland both talk about working with 'real boss' Madonna

NOVEMBER 20, 2015

http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/1201511199387/natalie-dormer-timbalad-talk-madonna-wwhl/

Posted Image

Madonna has the power to unite music and Game of Thrones. HBO’s Natalie Dormer and rapper/producer Timbaland stopped by Bravo’sWatch What Happens Live on Tuesday and dished what it’s like to work with the Queen of Pop.

The producer, who has previously collaborated with Madonna on her song “4 Minutes,†admitted to Andy Cohen that “she’s like a real boss.†He continued, “You kind of be nervous because she’s like very stern.â€

Timbaland added, “It’s kind of like a challenge.â€

Natalie quickly chimed in, “But she likes people who challenge her back.â€The Game of Thrones’ star who is currently promoting her latestHunger Games film, Mockingjay Part 2, has worked with the singer in the past. Madonna cast the 33-year-old in her 2012 directorial debut film W.E.

Agreeing that the “Material Girl†singer likes a challenge, Timbaland said, “She really does. You can’t give into her. And that’s how she gets her… If you jump back, you’re weak.â€

Madonna isn’t the only big name Timbaland has worked with. The 43-year-old rapper has also collaborated with Justin Timberlake on his 2002 hit song “Cry Me a River.†When asked by Andy if Justin had discussed his former flame Britney Spears during the song process, Timbaland revealed, “Yes.†But that doesn’t mean the song was about the popstar! Instead, Timbaland said the song “was a mystery.â€

And while Timbaland has never worked with Justin’s ex, the “Sometimes†singer has been linked to Madonna. The two famously shared a kiss onstage at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

Small world, right?

Rita Ora tells Alan Carr about desire to sleep with Madonna…

http://viralbuzz.news/2015/11/20/rita-ora-tells-alan-carr-about-desire-to-sleep-with-madonna-2/

twenty November 2015

They have been really vocal about their mutual adoration for a single an additional. 

However Rita Ora took points to an additional level when she disclosed on Friday night’s episode of Alan Carr: Chatty Gentleman that she would like to have intercourse with her idol, Madonna. 

The 24-yr-aged admitted that prior to she died, she would enjoy to hook up with the new music legend- only so she should really proclaim that she had intercourse with new music legend.

Scroll down for video clip

Posted Image

Voicing her dreams! Rita Ora took points to an additional level when she disclosed on Friday night’s episode of Alan Carr: Chatty Gentleman that she would like to have intercourse with her idol, Madonna

Rita seemed sensational as she chatted on the show, donning a leather-based skater gown in a racy pink color – very well suited to her racy matters of discussion on the night time.

Now Rita, who has liked a string of superior-profile romances, has disclosed that inspite of her heterosexual orientation, she could be tempted Madonna’s attract. 

She claimed: ‘You know what, if [me and Madonna possessing intercourse] could transpire I imagine I may well so when I die I can say I had intercourse with Madonna. That would be remarkable.’ 

Posted Image

Company pals: The 24-yr-aged admitted that she would enjoy to hook up with the new music legend prior to she died – only so she should really proclaim that she had intercourse with new music legend

Posted Image

Tempted by the Product Female: Now Rita, who has liked a string of superior-profile romances, has disclosed that inspite of her heterosexual orientation, she could be tempted Madonna’s attract

The X Aspect choose and the 57-yr-aged icon to begin with bonded, when Rita was named the experience of Madonna’s Product Female clothing line, which she shares with her daughter Lourdes.

Very last 7 days, he Sizzling Right Now hitmaker joined Madonna on stage all through a day on her Rebel Coronary heart tour in Berlin – in which the saucy songstress spanked her youthful counterpart.

Speaking about their kinky on-stage antics, Rita disclosed: ‘So Madonna does this matter exactly where she offers you 5 seconds to explain to you what you want to do on stage, which definitely is just not significantly time. She drags you about almost everywhere. 

Posted Image

Hot on the stage: Discussing their kinky on-stage antics, Rita disclosed: ‘So Madonna does this matter exactly where she offers you 5 seconds to explain to you what you want to do on stage, which definitely is just not significantly time. She drags you about almost everywhere

‘She instructed me what we going to do and she claimed, “You are going to bend about, I am going to spank you and them I am going to hump youâ€. Fairly Madonna style, right? We ended up going down the minor aisle matter and all these handsome guys in satisfies just distracted me.

‘I am not going to lie it was fairly impressive. It was like a great get. It went right exactly where it needed to be. It was not way too awkward but it was adequate.’ 

During the effectiveness Rita seemed delighted as she flashed her cleavage in a black bra lined by a see-by means of top, and black leather-based skirt with a daring thigh break up.

At a single level Madonna appeared to get so into spanking the I Will Hardly ever Enable You Down singer that she even employed her leg and foot.

Posted Image

What Madge claims, goes: At a single level Madonna appeared to get so into spanking the I Will Hardly ever Enable You Down singer that she even employed her leg and foot

Posted Image

Raunchy: During the effectiveness Rita seemed delighted as she flashed her cleavage in a black bra lined by a see-by means of top, and black leather-based skirt with a daring thigh break up

Posted Image

Previous antics: Madonna is no stranger to finding freaky with pop starlets on stage after she, now infamously, embraced Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears at the MTV Video clip Songs Awards in 2003

Madonna is no stranger to finding freaky with pop starlets on stage after she, now infamously, embraced Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears at the MTV Video clip Songs Awards in 2003. 

Just after performing her hit Like A Virgin, each Britney and Christina, who ended up dressed in alluring marriage-themed lingerie, kissed the singer. 

The effectiveness caused shockwaves as it appeared to take away the innocence of the previous pop sweethearts and however frequents pop culture’s ‘most shocking moments’ polls.  

"Just after performing her hit Like A Virgin, each Britney and Christina, who ended up dressed in alluring marriage-themed lingerie, kissed the singer.

The effectiveness caused shockwaves as it appeared to take away the innocence of the previous pop sweethearts and however frequents pop culture’s ‘most shocking moments’ polls."

To me this sounds like they think Madonna is some kind of vampire loool :lol:

Rita Ora tells Alan Carr about desire to sleep with Madonna…

http://viralbuzz.news/2015/11/20/rita-ora-tells-alan-carr-about-desire-to-sleep-with-madonna-2/

twenty November 2015

They have been really vocal about their mutual adoration for a single an additional.

However Rita Ora took points to an additional level when she disclosed on Friday night’s episode of Alan Carr: Chatty Gentleman that she would like to have intercourse with her idol, Madonna.

The 24-yr-aged admitted that prior to she died, she would enjoy to hook up with the new music legend- only so she should really proclaim that she had intercourse with new music legend.

Scroll down for video clip

Posted Image

Voicing her dreams! Rita Ora took points to an additional level when she disclosed on Friday night’s episode of Alan Carr: Chatty Gentleman that she would like to have intercourse with her idol, Madonna

Rita seemed sensational as she chatted on the show, donning a leather-based skater gown in a racy pink color – very well suited to her racy matters of discussion on the night time.

Now Rita, who has liked a string of superior-profile romances, has disclosed that inspite of her heterosexual orientation, she could be tempted Madonna’s attract.

She claimed: ‘You know what, if [me and Madonna possessing intercourse] could transpire I imagine I may well so when I die I can say I had intercourse with Madonna. That would be remarkable.’

Posted Image

Company pals: The 24-yr-aged admitted that she would enjoy to hook up with the new music legend prior to she died – only so she should really proclaim that she had intercourse with new music legend

Posted Image

Tempted by the Product Female: Now Rita, who has liked a string of superior-profile romances, has disclosed that inspite of her heterosexual orientation, she could be tempted Madonna’s attract

The X Aspect choose and the 57-yr-aged icon to begin with bonded, when Rita was named the experience of Madonna’s Product Female clothing line, which she shares with her daughter Lourdes.

Very last 7 days, he Sizzling Right Now hitmaker joined Madonna on stage all through a day on her Rebel Coronary heart tour in Berlin – in which the saucy songstress spanked her youthful counterpart.

Speaking about their kinky on-stage antics, Rita disclosed: ‘So Madonna does this matter exactly where she offers you 5 seconds to explain to you what you want to do on stage, which definitely is just not significantly time. She drags you about almost everywhere.

Posted Image

Hot on the stage: Discussing their kinky on-stage antics, Rita disclosed: ‘So Madonna does this matter exactly where she offers you 5 seconds to explain to you what you want to do on stage, which definitely is just not significantly time. She drags you about almost everywhere

‘She instructed me what we going to do and she claimed, “You are going to bend about, I am going to spank you and them I am going to hump youâ€. Fairly Madonna style, right? We ended up going down the minor aisle matter and all these handsome guys in satisfies just distracted me.

‘I am not going to lie it was fairly impressive. It was like a great get. It went right exactly where it needed to be. It was not way too awkward but it was adequate.’

During the effectiveness Rita seemed delighted as she flashed her cleavage in a black bra lined by a see-by means of top, and black leather-based skirt with a daring thigh break up.

At a single level Madonna appeared to get so into spanking the I Will Hardly ever Enable You Down singer that she even employed her leg and foot.

Posted Image

What Madge claims, goes: At a single level Madonna appeared to get so into spanking the I Will Hardly ever Enable You Down singer that she even employed her leg and foot

Posted Image

Raunchy: During the effectiveness Rita seemed delighted as she flashed her cleavage in a black bra lined by a see-by means of top, and black leather-based skirt with a daring thigh break up

Posted Image

Previous antics: Madonna is no stranger to finding freaky with pop starlets on stage after she, now infamously, embraced Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears at the MTV Video clip Songs Awards in 2003

Madonna is no stranger to finding freaky with pop starlets on stage after she, now infamously, embraced Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears at the MTV Video clip Songs Awards in 2003.

Just after performing her hit Like A Virgin, each Britney and Christina, who ended up dressed in alluring marriage-themed lingerie, kissed the singer.

The effectiveness caused shockwaves as it appeared to take away the innocence of the previous pop sweethearts and however frequents pop culture’s ‘most shocking moments’ polls.

Am I the only person who doesn't understand this article? Lol. I followed the link to the original text and it makes no sense to me at all. Is it just me?

Why Madonna has got Bradley Walsh hot under the collar ahead of Cinderella at Barclaycard Arena

15:02, 19 Nov 2015

By Fionnuala Bourke

Comic Bradley Walsh hits out at Madonna as he prepares for 'world's biggest panto'

Shares 2 comments

Posted Image

Madonna performs during her 'Rebel Heart' tour in Inglewood, California

Queen of pop Madonna has been accused of turning ‘ugly sister’ and jeopardising Cinderella’s appearance in Birmingham this Christmas – by comic Bradley Walsh.

The music legend, who is playing at the Barclaycard Arena in the city centre on December 16, refused to shift her rehearsals for her gig to make way for preparations for the Cinderella pantomime staged at the arena four days later.

“She wouldn’t move her times, at the NEC hall we are both due to use, for love nor money and there is nothing we can do,†said Walsh, who is playing Buttons in the production.

“Once she is out, we are in. I wish I hadn’t pulled her cape off now,†the 55 year-old joked, referring to Madonna’s on-stage stumble as her costume got caught during the Brit Awards in March.

Walsh revealed the Madonna issue facing the pantomime, billed as the ‘world’s biggest’, as he joined the Christmas launch at Resorts World Birmingham on Wednesday (November 18).

Posted Image

Bradley Walsh at Resorts World Birmingham Christmas launch

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/madonna-bradley-walsh-hot-under-10468851

Why Madonna has got Bradley Walsh hot under the collar ahead of Cinderella at Barclaycard Arena

15:02, 19 Nov 2015

By Fionnuala Bourke

Comic Bradley Walsh hits out at Madonna as he prepares for 'world's biggest panto'

Shares 2 comments Posted Image

Madonna performs during her 'Rebel Heart' tour in Inglewood, California

Queen of pop Madonna has been accused of turning ‘ugly sister’ and jeopardising Cinderella’s appearance in Birmingham this Christmas – by comic Bradley Walsh.

The music legend, who is playing at the Barclaycard Arena in the city centre on December 16, refused to shift her rehearsals for her gig to make way for preparations for the Cinderella pantomime staged at the arena four days later.

“She wouldn’t move her times, at the NEC hall we are both due to use, for love nor money and there is nothing we can do,†said Walsh, who is playing Buttons in the production.

“Once she is out, we are in. I wish I hadn’t pulled her cape off now,†the 55 year-old joked, referring to Madonna’s on-stage stumble as her costume got caught during the Brit Awards in March.

Walsh revealed the Madonna issue facing the pantomime, billed as the ‘world’s biggest’, as he joined the Christmas launch at Resorts World Birmingham on Wednesday (November 18).http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/madonna-bradley-walsh-hot-under-10468851

I think Brad is great, but i don't know why he should expect her to move her rehearsal just so his pantomime could rehearse. He shoulda booked that slot first! ! You snooze, you lose. ;-)

'I'm not trying to be rude': Tina Arena, 48, slams commercial radio for being 'ageist' and praises female artists 'over forties still in the game' during her ARIAs acceptance speechRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3335509/I-m-not-trying-rude-Tina-Arena-slams-commercial-radio-ageist-praises-female-artists-forties-game-ARIAs-acceptance-speech.html#ixzz3siRlCBeW ...The brunette also referenced other female powerhouse performers, including Madonna, 57, Jennifer Lopez, 46, and Annie Lennox, 60, who all continue to enjoy incredibly successful careers.

Idris Elba got Madonna call while sat in his slippers

27th Nov 15

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/185617/Idris-Elba-got-Madonna-call-while-sat-in-his-slippers

Idris Elba has revealed he was sat at home in a pair slippers when he got a call asking him to join Madonna at her concert in Berlin, Germany.

The 'Pacific Rim' star played a DJ set earlier this month before the 'Queen of Pop' performed in Berlin, Germany, on her 'Rebel Heart Tour'.

When Idris got the call from her manager with the job offer, Idris was sat at home relaxing in his casual clothes and was shocked that Madonna wanted to use him at her concert.During an appearance on 'The Jonathan Ross Show', he said: ''Here's the story, I was sitting in my house on a Sunday in my slippers, the phone goes and her manager calls me and says, 'Listen, Madonna would love you to DJ on Tuesday in Berlin.' I was like 'What?' He calls me back, I go, 'Are you joking?' He goes, 'No, seriously do you fancy the job?' And my mates were like you, 'Don't say no to Madge, you've just got to do it, you've just got to do the job.' So I ended up going to Berlin and doing that!''Speaking about why he loves DJing, Idris - who is in a relationship with Naiyana Garth, with whom he has young son Winston - admits it brings him back down to Earth after the dizzying heights of acting in Hollywood.He said: ''The truth is it's my reset button. I go off and be an actor and then you come back and you get a lot of love for it but as actors can tend to just float away on clouds ... When you DJ for 17,000 people, no one cares that you were in 'Absolutely Fabulous', no one cares you're just an actor, play your music and be good and that's what grounds me, it sort of resets me.''

• 2 weeks later...

Martin Solveig loves Madonna's studio 'instinct'
http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/94121/Martin-Solveig-loves-Madonna-s-studio-instinct
Martin Solveig loves how Madonna just uses her "instinct" in the studio. 

The 39-year-old electro DJ worked with the Queen of Pop on their 2014 track 'Intoxicated' and said he learnt a lot from the way the pop megastar worked on her own accord in such a "relaxed" way.

Talking about his time spent with the 'Like a Prayer' hitmaker, he told BANG Showbiz: "I recommend to everyone to spend some time in the studio with Madonna because it's always going to be a very fun time, and of course she is someone extremely talented and when you are a creative person you always learn so much from a talented person like that, so I learnt a lot from her. 

"She works a lot with instinct, the way she lets her musical instinct takeover and not think about what she should do or she should not do and just let it come from within and that was very impressive, how relaxed she is to let the instinct rule."

• 3 weeks later...

Anderson Cooper, New Year's Eve Live with Kathy Griffin. Posted Image

Watch Video clips in links @
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/682767401721671683 
https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10154343868651509/?fref=nf

Posted Image

CNN
Anderson Cooper giggles uncontrollably, remembering the time he danced on stage with Madonna #HappyNewYear http://cnn.it/1TsMYoX

Madonna Was the “Highlight†of Diplo’s Year

http://b96.cbslocal.com/2015/12/31/madonna-was-the-highlight-of-diplos-year/?utm_medium=projx&utm_source=projx_socq-stories&utm_campaign=projx_socq-stories_rss-music

Madonna’s Rebel Heart may have gotten the Grammys’ cold shoulder, but it’s found its way onto top 10 lists for the end of 2015. One of her lead collaborators on the release was DiploPosted Image, appearing on songs like “Bitch I’m Madonna†and “Unapologetic Bitch,†some of the album’s most adventurous tracks.

He capped off his year with a social media tribute to the QueenPosted Image of Pop, who he describes as a “great friend for life.†On Instagram he posted a photo of the duo together at this year’s Met Ball.

“When I first got a chance to work with @madonna I didn’t expect much to come from it,†starts the heartfelt caption. “Maybe because she is one of the biggest pop starsPosted Image of all time. I didn’t think she would take me serious just another producer working on a huge album.â€

https://www.instagram.com/p/_7Q5UgqMqr/

diploWhen I first got a chance to work with @madonna I didn't expect much to come from it. Maybe because she is one of the biggest pop stars of all time. I didn't think she would take me serious just another producer working on a huge album. I didn't expect to make a great friend for life and didn't expect to be such a big part of her record. She showed me a whole other level of dedication and old school work ethic when it comes to writing. I'm proud of the work we did. Those sessions were some of the most fun I have done to date. I played some shows and shot videos with her later in the year but going to the Met ball with Madonna was a highlight of 2015.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/690653719831052288

Bette MidlerVerified account[/size]â€@BetteMidler

Boo! Louisville fans accuse #Madonna of being tipsy on stage. I’ve been accused of same, but I don't drink.Not even to wash down the Xanax.

• 2 weeks later...

Flashback

26 Feb 2015
https://twitter.com/alisonmoyet/status/570946606046052352

Alison MoyetVerified account[/size]â€@AlisonMoyet

Idiotic people having a dig @Madonna about age. You're shitting in your own bed. Unless of course your clock is going backwards?

Elton John: Madonna and I are fine but I can’t say it won’t happen againSir Elton John addressed his former long-standing feud with Madonna on The Graham Norton Show.He made disparaging remarks about her at numerous occasions, and revealed how he apologised to her.He said…

I said something horrible about her that you should never say.I was in a restaurant in the south of France a couple of years ago and she walked in so I sent her a note saying, ‘You’ll probably never speak to me again but I am really sorry and ashamed of myself and can I buy you dinner’. Madonna accepted the apology and they made amends, and Sir Elton added…

We are fine – it was just me and my big mouth.I can’t say it won’t happen again, but not with Madonna.