Do you think this is time for Madonna say goodbye to Guy Oseary?

Madame Madonna

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ishtar

YES¡ The second he took control after Caresse Henry her career began to go down. It's been a disaster after another. Everything he has made her sign on has failed: TIDAL, Truth Or Dare Brand, Material Girl, and now MDNA Skin, which will fail in time too. The Faustian deal with Live Nation destroyed her career. He is nothing, and he needs to go. He is a charlatan only using her for street cred and to make his fortune. Maverick records, which was his responsibility, massive failure too, she's stil

diesel6888

My view, that I know you will all hate me for, is she is undoing her amazing legacy. It's bad enough the younger generation (including a wide younger LGBT audience) don't recognize her as the music icon she is and trailblazer she has been. Her constant obsession of late of appealing to a younger audience by collaborating with younger artist is wearing thin. Plus it's making her even more irrelevant with that audience. I wish her "camp" had the balls to stand up to her a bit more. It would seem s

Mp1992

Right.  I stopped listening when he said Confessions was a flop album, let's see it only sold between 10-12 million copies worldwide and was the world's #1 selling album, entering the Guinness Book of Records, of 05-06.  HU became the biggest single of her career workdwide, while both the album and HU went to #1 on the album and Single sales charts in the US   Some flop...   I think he's an undercover little monster