POLL: Should we "Get Together" Or "Keep It Together"?

Voguerista

Should we "Get Together" Or "Keep It Together"?  

42 members voted

1. 1. POLL: Should we "Get Together" Or "Keep It Together"?

Guest Ashley
6 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I'm not comparing it to those older remixes.  I'm just pointing out Keep It Together remixes are far more superior than most of the mixes produced from Madonna and company in the last 10 years. 

LAP, EY, YOU CAN DANCE, all were shep productions just as KIT was.  All are exceptional in my book.  Sorry, you can't say the same.  Your loss!  :Madonna040:

M Inc has dropped the ball when it comes to remixes over the last decade, that I can agree with. 

Yet Keep It Together remixes are like going to the Bar Mitzvah of the cool kid in school and expecting M to pop out of the disco ball, yet all you get is an Aunt doing an impersonation. 

What you expected 

confessions-tour-disco-ball-2.jpg.7dcb07bf8dbdda03ee09da764831abda.jpg

What you got. 

images.jpeg.5df6ff303141bebe3ae98c8129a8beb9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You said it!  While there were some great remixes beyond the 80's, but nothing beats those 80's mixes.  They were remixed, but not chopped to pieces and turned into something different.  Like many of the remixes these days. 

In the 80s, the remixes were pretty much enhanced and/or extended versions of the album versions... or dubs, and I love that. The Like a Prayer remixes alone pretty much shit on many off her remixed efforts over the past 20 years

Guest Ashley
3 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

In the 80s, the remixes were pretty much enhanced and/or extended versions of the album versions... or dubs, and I love that. The Like a Prayer remixes alone pretty much shit on many off her remixed efforts over the past 20 years

Even back in 90 when I first heard the KIT remix, it was a major let down. 

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

M Inc has dropped the ball when it comes to remixes over the last decade, that I can agree with. 

Yet Keep It Together remixes are like going to the Bar Mitzvah of the cool kid in school and expecting M to pop out of the disco ball, yet all you get is an Aunt doing an impersonation. 

What you expected 

confessions-tour-disco-ball-2.jpg.7dcb07bf8dbdda03ee09da764831abda.jpg

What you got. 

images.jpeg.5df6ff303141bebe3ae98c8129a8beb9.jpeg

You're just trolling now!  I'm off to listen to those classic KIT mixes!   :jumpy:

Guest Ashley
4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You're just trolling now!  I'm off to listen to those classic KIT mixes!   :jumpy:

You'll peak to this remix faster. You'll just edge all day to that one. :Madonna005:

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This thread is NOT keeping it together. you've all gone :Madonna039: lol :hallwaylaugh::Madonna020:

Hmm?  I'm doing my part... I've even posted all the remixes.  I forgot all about the Bonus beats until I started posting these.  I forgot how funky that mix is. :Madonna017: