Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

I can't believe that there's pages and pages of fans bashing a single cover.I mean it's not great but so what?It's like people are about to stop becoming a fan over a A DAMN SINGLE COVER!"I used to love Madonna, but I'm not a fan anymore because of that horrible single cover she chose for Bitch I'm Madonna".Do you know how ridiculous some of you guys sound?

^ what I'm saying is if people aren't even gonna buy the physical edition, and don't have to look at the cover, then WHAT DIFFERENCE is it if they don't like the cover?Drama over nothingIt's not like the 90s and Madonna picked a bad cover for the Ray of Light CD, and in those days YOU HAD TO buy the physical edition of an album

^ what I'm saying is if people aren't even gonna buy the physical edition, and don't have to look at the cover, then WHAT DIFFERENCE is it if they don't like the cover? 

This "Hey, it's just a single cover" attitude is hard for me to understand.

Well chosen images were always a very big part of M's stardom. Even if they are not chosen for actual physical releases... I mean, what's the difference? She's always promoting HERSELF with them.

It's bad publicity, that's so upsetting.

^ what I'm saying is if people aren't even gonna buy the physical edition, and don't have to look at the cover, then WHAT DIFFERENCE is it if they don't like the cover?Drama over nothingIt's not like the 90s and Madonna picked a bad cover for the Ray of Light CD, and in those days YOU HAD TO buy the physical edition of an album

How is that a valid reason to not voice our dislike? It's all over her social media, it'll be on the digital files on iTunes (which I'll have to change lol) and if you're a collector, it'll look terrible in print. On top of that, it's embarrassingly amateur, a trait Madonna should not have after 30 years as a pop singer. It's not the end of the world, but it's still a wtf moment that people have the right to react to imo.

I was away for a few time and I'm very disgusted about the cover for BIM.

Seriously she needs to STOP using social media... IDK how she can like shitty fanmades..... 

I'm very upset...

When I thought Turn Up The Radio cover was the worst of her career (also beacuse it incudes the bin trash on it) then appears this... THING.

I'm going to cut myself. bye.

I was away for a few time and I'm very disgusted about the cover for BIM.

Seriously she needs to STOP using social media... IDK how she can like shitty fanmades..... 

I'm very upset...

When I thought Turn Up The Radio cover was the worst of her career (also beacuse it incudes the bin trash on it) then appears this... THING.

I'm going to cut myself. bye.

Oh my goodness... the trash bin!!! :Madonna002: Fortunately thy didn't shoot in Palermo with piles of rubbish in the streets. :Madonna009: 

OK, Bye Bye Baby was lame, what else?

that was actually kinda cool.

let's see the worst ones:

fever (with a random bad girl video pic)

dear jessie (with a 1987 pic the fuck)

keep it together

ill remember (with a rain pic i think )

oh father (random glamorous fashion piccie)

cherish (random pic)

etc

that was actually kinda cool.

let's see the worst ones:

fever (with a random bad girl video pic)

dear jessie (with a 1987 pic the fuck)

keep it together

ill remember (with a rain pic i think )

oh father (random glamorous fashion piccie)

cherish (random pic)

etc

At least some of those had alternate covers, we're stuck with a cellphone pic for both the remixes and the (probably 2-track) single :cry:

The real issue is the remixes themselves. If those were poppin (and they most definitely AIN'T) then I think most could deal with the single cover. I listened to them today in my car and could only (barely) play them once. They sound like no one bothered to finish them. Now, if these were just dubs and basic beats from the actual full mixes, they could be cute, but from a final track list that I've seen (posted below) there are no full remixes. If this was a more mellow track, like Ghosttown, it's, uh, kinda okay I guess to have little dubby bitch beats, but BIM is supposed to be a party song is it not?? What the hell is a basic little beat with slow vocals and no build-up whatsoever supposed to do for this song? As a DJ the remixes are completely and utterly pointless. They will clear a dancefloor.

And judging by this final tracklist, the only ones we've yet to hear are 5 minutes long. I've NEVER heard a true full party club anthem that's only 5 minutes long. The video better be ON-POINT because it's the only thing that can save this, for me anyway.

Bitch I’m Madonna Remix EP to be released on June 16.00602547440891

Final Remix EP Tracklist:1. Fedde Le Grand Remix 3:562. Rosabel’s Bitch Move Mix 7:063. Sander Kleinenberg Remix 5:004. Junior Sanchez Remix 5:105. Oscar G 305 Dub 8:446. Sick Individuals Remix 5:087. Dirty Pop Remix 5:118. Flechette Remix 3:269. Oscar G Bitch Beats 8:4410. Rosabel’s Bitch Move Dub 7:35