Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

I like the single cover. It's a mess and crazy, fitting to the song. It's also fitting with the song produced by Diplo, look at his and Major Lazer's single covers.The Jimmy Fallon performance was also low budget feeling too, did you guys not pay attention to the screen behind him? Random pictures of Madonna and Nicki, one of Nicki's had someone's Twitter or Instagram username on it.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/446217/Madonna-Taylor-Swift-rivalry-new-video-Miley-Cyrus-Rita-Ora-Nicki-Minaj

Move over Taylor: Madonna takes on Swift with superstar-filled video

Word on the street is that Madonna is determined to take the record for herself in a bid to prove she is still the most influential person in music.

While Taylor called upon Cara Delevingne, Ellie Goulding and a range of supermodels, Madonna is set to dwarf her to promote her latest single. B*tch I'm Madonna.

The Queen of Pop has called in some of the biggest names in the world after her first two singles have failed to make an impact on the UK charts.

After admitting on Instagram the clip will feature some "very special guests" Daily Star Online have learned M will be joined by Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora, Nicki Minaj, Diplo, Katy Perry and Moschino designer Jeremy Scott.

That's one hell of a line up, in fact we would argue it put Taylor Swift's guest list to shame.

In the art infused video M can be seen throwing a massive party for her guests before repeatedly reminding her young rivals who's the boss.

The moves comes as Madge prepares to announce her first Austrailian tour in 23 years to promote her album Rebel Heart.

Sounds like a hit to us, just make sure there isn't a cape in sight ok?