Edit History

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

That bitch really wants to release a concert film that could have had so much exposure due to the need for live concerts for so many people during a pandemic in fucking october - when its all over???

why is it so hard to be a fan?

Im beyond disappointed. #soonmyass

That's kind of what Mylene Farmer Live 2019 on 4K was for me when I watched it last year a few months into the pandemic. The show wasn't great and I can't speak French anyway, but it was nice to see so many thousands of people packed together in a venue only a half year before the pandemic. Yeah, Madonna let this become less relevant.

Mylene-Farmer-Live-2019-UHD-mkv-snapshot

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

That bitch really wants to release a concert film that could have had so much exposure due to the need for live concerts for so many people during a pandemic in fucking october - when its all over???

why is it so hard to be a fan?

Im beyond disappointed. #soonmyass

That's kind of what Mylene Farmer Live 2019 on 4K was for me. The show wasn't great and I can't speak French anyway, but it was nice to see so many thousands of people packed together in a venue only a half year before the pandemic. Yeah, Madonna let this become less relevant.

Mylene-Farmer-Live-2019-UHD-mkv-snapshot

Important Information

Terms of Use