Battle Of The Rain vs. I'll Remember Videos

Voguerista

Minus the black short hair and the fact both are in a studio (one film, other recording), I don't think they are alike at all. What I find interesting is that she looked better sporting the black wig in Rain than her real black hair in "I'll Remember" a year later.

My vote goes for

It's a gorgeous video. Love all the blues and Asian aspects of it.

Though, I actually like "I'll Remember" the song slightly more than "Rain".

same here.

this is really difficult...rain is so beautifully shot.

i think i have to go with rain, video-wise.

and yes, her black hair looked more real in i'll remember.

Because it was 'real'.  In the Rain video it's just a wig. And I always thought she looked much better in the "Rain" video with the wig than her real hair in "I'll Remember".

Luv both songs. I’ll Remember holds a very special meaning for me as the song was released at a time when I lost a close friend. But in terms of video, I absolutely luv Rain. Luv that it was shot in black and white and colored with blue tones, with Madonna singing the song against various backdrops.  The innovation and stunning cinematography of the Rain video makes it a winner.

Lol, wait. Did she actually wear a wig in those videos?? I never noticed it before!! :Madonna032: I love both songs but 'Rain' is slightly superior imo. Also, isn't it strange that she wore the 80's mole again in 1994?

Yes, in the RAIN video she wore a black wig, but in the I'll Remember video, it was her real hair.  In Rain, her hair was shoulder length blonde. It was filmed before she cut it off for the GIRLIE SHOW tour.

Actually, she really has a mole there. In fact, I didn't realize you can faintly see it in the "I'll Remember" video. After "Justify My Love", she stopped coloring it in darker.  Though, it has shown up here and there especially on untouched photos and some paparazzi pics. Here is a pic from the BEDTIME STORY album shoot where you can also see a faint mole.  I do think that she's had the mole lightened or removed in the more recent years.

Posted Image

• 2 years later...