Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

32 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

love spent or best friend

OOO good question. I love both. But I think I have to give it to Best Friend. I think it's the saddest song (lyrically) of Madonna's career, and no one talks about this!! I love the lyrics.

On the MDNA Tour during Love Spent, she would sing "I want you to take me like you took my money" which I think is SUCH an incredible line. But on the album version, I only ever hear her say "I want you to take me like you took your money" which I don't think hits the same at all. It's weaker. That's a serious pet peeve of mine!! It sounds like it SHOULD be "my money" anyway, idk why she made it "your money" if the point of the song is that it was HER money. Do I make sense? lol

Anyway

Living for Love or HeartBreakCity?

6 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

OOO good question. I love both. But I think I have to give it to Best Friend. I think it's the saddest song (lyrically) of Madonna's career, and no one talks about this!! I love the lyrics.

On the MDNA Tour during Love Spent, she would sing "I want you to take me like you took my money" which I think is SUCH an incredible line. But on the album version, I only ever hear her say "I want you to take me like you took your money" which I don't think hits the same at all. It's weaker. That's a serious pet peeve of mine!! It sounds like it SHOULD be "my money" anyway, idk why she made it "your money" if the point of the song is that it was HER money. Do I make sense? lol

even heartbreak city is very powerful........ and looking for mercy....... so sorry for her to have meet someone who  marry her only for her money, fame and help his career......

8 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Living for Love

crazy for you or gambler?

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

OMG so hard. BOTH!!

I'll make this really hard for you now: Ghosttown or Don't Tell Me?

Actually, this is not hard!  While I love DTM, Ghosttown is such a great song!  So "GHOSTTOWN" is my final choice REGIS!

Now this is really hard...

Vogue or Like A Prayer?

20 hours ago, McDonna said:

Actually, this is not hard!  While I love DTM, Ghosttown is such a great song!  So "GHOSTTOWN" is my final choice REGIS!

Now this is really hard...

Vogue or Like A Prayer?

Regis!!! :laughing::laughing::Madonna020:

5 hours ago, McDonna said:

Hanky Panky

Pray for Spanish Eyes or Oh Father?

Oh Father

Holiday or Dress You Up?

39 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Regis!!! :laughing::laughing::Madonna020:

Oh Father

Holiday or Dress You Up?

Now this hard!  OOooooh, Regis where are you when I need you?  Can I phone a friend?  How many life lines do I have?  Ugh!!  Let me see?  Can I get a 50/50?  Oh wait, it's already a 50/50?  Ugh!  :Madonna001:

Okay here I go! Dress You Up! :Madonna054:

And for the next person who chooses to take the one and only  "this or that challenge" that matters...

True Blue (the song) or Girl Gone Wild?