Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

12 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

its happened a couple of times and i had no idea an user can't reply to two users at the same time........ after @Nahash  (anapausis) tell me about this rule and i start to edit my posts.........

before this i had no idea about the edit tool .

live to tell

Rain or frozen

actually it wasn't Anapuss who told you first.  It was me!  I even informed you pages back when you first joined to make sure you check to see if someone didn't post at the same time as you. You and Anapuss like to go on these posting sprees and never look back to see if anyone posted at the same time which lead to both at times getting mad because when someone else jumped in, the other was getting ignored.  The fact is, other people jump in to play the game too.  It's just not a game between just you two.  There is nothing wrong with you two playing, but be sure no one else isn't popping in and being skipped. It's that simple. In fact, that just happened to me a little earlier when I responded to @Voguerista choices and just as I posted and @sterayoflight posted at the same time as me.  So I quickly went back and edited my post, responding to him. It's that easy.  But I think sometimes you're making this a race in who can post first and then you ignore others who might be playing.  I'm just asking you to make sure you check back before you leave the thread. I mentioned that to you when you first joined and you agreed and seem to understand back then.

Rain

Crimes of Passion or White Heat?

9 minutes ago, McDonna said:

actually it wasn't Anapuss who told you first.  It was me!  I even informed you pages back when you first joined to make sure you check to see if someone didn't post at the same time as you. You and Anapuss like to go on these posting sprees and never look back to see if anyone posted at the same time which lead to both at times getting mad because when someone else jumped in, the other was getting ignored.  The fact is, other people jump in to play the game too.  It's just not a game between just you two.  There is nothing wrong with you two playing, but be sure no one else isn't popping in and being skipped. It's that simple. In fact, that just happened to me a little earlier when I responded to @Voguerista choices and just as I posted it, @ste_rayoflightposted at the same time as me.  So I quickly went back and edited my post, responding to him. It's that easy.  But I think sometimes think you're making this a race in who can post first you ignore others who might be playing.

Rain

Crimes of Passion or White Heat?

never think is a race and never think to ignore the others..... anapausis informed me the same day on pm and after few seconds you on this pages...... from that moment i start to edit....... 

if we had skipped someone this was not our intention..... we love when other people play Madonna this or that game with us,  me and @Nahash (anapausis).....

Crimes of passion

music or girl gone wild

13 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

never think is a race and never think to ignore the others..... anapausis informed me the same day on pm and after few seconds you on this pages...... from that moment i start to edit....... 

if we had skipped someone this was non out intention..... we love when other people play Madonna this or that game with us,  me and @Nahash (anapausis).....

Crimes of passion

music or girl gone wild

And there is no need to keep tagging Anapuss to defend you here. You're explaining yourself just fine. So let's end the drama and continue on!  It's the one thread we should keep things light and fun! :)

Music

Vogue or Like a Prayer?