Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

M posted some of the script yesterday. Some words I can't read but you get the gist of it.

20211020_001351.jpg.253d8e58e6d6d4d3bbc27c95693273e5.jpg

20211020_001709.jpg.e483a235019e07a3815e0142329763f1.jpg

Ed grabs a pair of drumsticks and hands them to Madonna. He nods as if to say: Let's see what you've got.

Madonna sits down at the drums. Dan straps on a guitar... follows suit, reluctantly.

ED

(under his breath)

Fucking pussy whipped...

DAN

What if I am?

Madonna raises the sticks, determined, as we...

CBGB - Night - 1979

Close-up of DRUMSTICKS hitting the SNARE, Madonna is drumming onstage at the legendary punk venue in her new signature pajamas. Dan and Ed SING and play guitar and bass respectively. The play a song Madonna wrote called SHIT ON THE GROUND.

The club is filthy. The walls are covered with graffiti and... band fliers. The crowd is rowdy

Montage: SCENES FROM VARIOUS GIGS

Madonna drags her BASS DRUMS and SNARE down a narrow aisle through an unhelpful crowd.

Madonna is on her knees, struggling to ... the pedal onto the BASS DRUM. She glances up at Ed for help. Ed ignores her.

Madonna playing drums again, dodges a FLYING BEER BOTTLE.

Madonna SHIVERS on the street as she loads the drums into the back of the van. Ed stops and ... her up.

MADONNA

What are you looking at...?

Int. Blonde Ambition Rehearsal, LA - Day - 1990

Overhead shot: We hear the finger snaps of Vogue as we look down on a taped-up black marley floor. Dancers Jose and Luis enter from right and left, voguing and walking to the... incoming base line. And then Carlton and Gabriel enter... the back, strutting as if they're in a fashion show.

Now, from up high, we find Madonna descending on.... picker, also posing with her arms above her head... intently looking down, studying the dancers every move... has her blonde hair in a pony tail, wearing black bicycle shorts, black rehearsal boots and headset mic.

She arrives on the floor and struts to the front as the remaining dancers enter. Together, they begin an elaborate dance in union - vigorous and sweaty. But Madonna... stops and yells out...

MADONNA

No, stop, stop, stop!

... continues dancing.

MADONNA

I said stop! This isn't right. Cut the music. I don't like the way you guys are entering the stage. It's too predictable. 

JOSE

What's predictable about it?

LUIS

how would you like us to CUM ... things?

MADONNA

you are royalty, you don't move, the stage moves for you.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

M posted some of the script yesterday. Some words I can't read but you get the gist of it.

20211020_001351.jpg.253d8e58e6d6d4d3bbc27c95693273e5.jpg

20211020_001709.jpg.e483a235019e07a3815e0142329763f1.jpg

Ed grabs a pair of drumsticks and hands them to Madonna. He nods as if to say: Let's see what you've got.

Madonna sits down at the drums. Dan straps on a guitar... follows suit, reluctantly.

ED

(under his breath)

Fucking pussy whipped...

DAN

What if I am?

Madonna raises the sticks, determined, as we...

CBGB - Night - 1979

Close-up of DRUMSTICKS hitting the SNARE, Madonna is drumming onstage at the legendary punk venue in her new signature pajamas. Dan and Ed SING and play guitar and bass respectively. The play a song Madonna wrote called SHIT ON THE GROUND.

The club is filthy. The walls are covered with graffiti and... band fliers. The crowd is rowdy

Montage: SCENES FROM VARIOUS GIGS

Madonna drags her BASS DRUMS and SNARE down a narrow aisle through an unhelpful crowd.

Madonna is on her knees, struggling to ... the pedal onto the BASS DRUM. She glances up at Ed for help. Ed ignores her.

Madonna playing drums again, dodges a FLYING BEER BOTTLE.

Madonna SHIVERS on the street as she loads the drums into the back of the van. Ed stops and ... her up.

MADONNA

What are you looking at...?

Int. Blonde Ambition Rehearsal, LA - Day - 1990

Overhead shot: We hear the finger snaps of Vogue as we look down on a taped-up black marley floor. Dancers Jose and Luis enter from right and left, voguing and walking to the... incoming base line. And then Carlton and Gabriel enter... the back, strutting as if they're in a fashion show.

Now, from up high, we find Madonna descending on.... picker, also posing with her arms above her head... intently looking down, studying the dancers every move... has her blonde hair in a pony tail, wearing black bicycle shorts, black rehearsal boots and headset mic.

She arrives on the floor and struts to the front as the remaining dancers enter. Together, they begin an elaborate dance in union - vigorous and sweaty. But Madonna... stops and yells out...

MADONNA

No, stop, stop, stop!

... continues dancing.

MADONNA

I said stop! This isn't right. Cut the music. I don't like the way you guys are entering the stage. It's too predictable. 

JOSE

What's predictable about it?

LUIS

how would you like us to CUM ... things?

MADONNA

you are royalty, you don't move, the stage moves for you.

Important Information

Terms of Use