Edit History

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

They're almost all kind of bad. Especially anything before Confessions. The worst thing about them is that I fear their fan approval will dissuade M's team from ever doing real HD restorations. Really, the only ones I've replaced my SD videos with are the post-Confessions stuff.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

They're almost all kind of bad. Especially anything before Confessions. The worst thing about them is that I fear their fan approval will disincentivize M's team from ever doing real HD restorations. Really, the only ones I've replaced my SD videos with are the post-Confessions stuff.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

They're almost all kind of bad. Especially anything before Confessions. The worst thing about them is that I fear their approval will disincentivize M's team from ever doing real HD restorations. Really, the only ones I've replaced my SD videos with are the post-Confessions stuff.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

They're almost all kind of bad. Especially anything before Confessions. The worst thing about them is that I fear their approval will disincentivize M's team from ever doing real HD restorations.

Important Information

Terms of Use