Edit History

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

First, it's a R&B album. That says a lot already. Was she trying to cater to a certain audience with this album on purpose?

It seems this album wasn't made for her core audience on purpose. 

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Survival In this album feels like she's talking about white supremacy/dating a black men. 

Secret Her lover showed her a (secret) that she didn't realize until she met him, gave her different perspective on life that she will never forget. It showed her how different her life was  and her upbringing from him. 

I'd Rather Be Your Lover Her lover was Tupac (I'd Rather Be Your Lover w/ Tupac) (hints the reason Tupac version never released)

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me (understanding the reason behind her mom Dying of breast cancer and accepting it)

Human Nature "You didn't want to see life through my eyes I'm breaking all the rules I didn't make" what rule did she break?  was it dating Tupac?

Forbidden Love Love Tried To Welcome Me (Their relationship didn't work because of race issues, outside people not understanding their relationship) 

"Is it all worth fighting for?
It all comes down to
Who's black or white" by madonna

Sanctuary (the cycle never stops) "Is all of this pain so necessary You are my sanctuary"

Bedtime Story (letting logic go, what I know, it's to much to handle , im letting it go trying to let it go) what i know you can know as well if you just open your eyes. the whole world is sleep walking.

Take A Bow "Hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clown" (Elusions under more elusions)

She's never explaining again. Can you help me solve this puzzle?

This is just a discussion.

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

First, it's a R&B album. That says a lot already. Was she trying to cater to a certain audience with this album on purpose?

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Survival In this album feels like she's talking about white supremacy/dating a black men. 

Secret Her lover showed her a (secret) that she didn't realize until she met him, gave her different perspective on life that she will never forget. It showed her how different her life was  and her upbringing from him. 

I'd Rather Be Your Lover Her lover was Tupac (I'd Rather Be Your Lover w/ Tupac)

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me (understanding the reason behind her mom Dying of breast cancer and accepting it)

Human Nature "You didn't want to see life through my eyes I'm breaking all the rules I didn't make" what rule did she break?  was it dating Tupac?

Forbidden Love Love Tried To Welcome Me (Their relationship didn't work because of race issues, outside people not understanding their relationship) 

It all comes down to

Sanctuary (the cycle never stops) "Is all of this pain so necessary You are my sanctuary"

Bedtime Story (letting logic go, what I know, it's to much to handle , im letting it go trying to let it go) what i know you can know as well if you just open your eyes. the whole world is sleep walking.

Take A Bow "Hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clown" (Elusions under more elusions)

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

I'd Rather Be Your Lover Her lover was Tupac (I'd Rather Be Your Lover w/ Tupac)

Don't Stop

It all comes down to

Bedtime Story (letting logic go, what I know, it's much to handle , letting it go) what i know you can know as well if you just open your eyes. the whole world is sleep walking.

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Don't Stop

It all comes down to

Sanctuary (the cycle never stops)

Bedtime Story (letting it go)

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Don't Stop

Forbidden Love Love Tried To Welcome Me (Their relationship didn't work because of race issues, outside people not understand their relationship) 

It all comes down to

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me (understand the reason behind her mom Dying of breast cancer)

Forbidden Love Love Tried To Welcome Me (Their relationship didn't work because of race issues, outside people not understand their relationship) 

It all comes down to

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me

It all comes down to

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

It seems this album wasn't made for core audience on purpose. 

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me

It all comes down to

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

It seems this album wasn't made for core audience on purpose. 

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me

It all comes down to

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me

It all comes down to

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

Don't Stop

Inside Of Me

Human Nature "You didn't want to see life through my eyes I'm breaking all the rules I didn't make" what rule did she break? 

It all comes down to

Take A Bow "Hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clown" Elusions under more elusions

Important Information

Terms of Use