Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

9 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Agree on what you guys said. I hope she starts vocal training again. Her taking those beautiful notes during Dark Ballet really surprised me and gave me hope she'll get used to vocal training again. Is that so difficult to do? I mean, what would be the reason for her not to train her voice anymore? And what about the people around her not suggesting her to to so? :confused:

her relying on new technology would be a reason for her to not take vocal lessons - i was watching the prince tribute and she really tried her best singing on that and it shows , obviously people will say she sounded bad but i think she sounded great - stevie wonder sounded awful but he got a free pass - i think she only takes lessons maybe before a tour or album recording when she really should be doing it more when she is not recording a album or touring - she has a recording studio in her home and i bet any money its more for her boyfriend than her i bet she has not recorded a single song in the studio lol 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

7 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Agree on what you guys said. I hope she starts vocal training again. Her taking those beautiful notes during Dark Ballet really surprised me and gave me hope she'll get used to vocal training again. Is that so difficult to do? I mean, what would be the reason for her not to train her voice anymore? And what about the people around her not suggesting her to to so? :confused:

her relying on new technology would be a reason for her to not take vocal lessons - i was watching the prince tribute and she really tried her best singing on that and it shows , obviously people will say she sounded bad but i think she sounded great - stevie wonder sounded awful but he got a free pass - i think she only takes lessons maybe before a tour or album recording when she really should be doing it more when she is not recording a album or touring 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, Andreo said:

her relying on new technology would be a reason for her to not take vocal lessons - i was watching the prince tribute and she really tried her best singing on that and it shows , obviously people will say she sounded bad but i think she sounded great - stevie wonder sounded awful but he got a free pass 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

her relying on new technology would be a reason for her to not take vocal lessons 

Important Information

Terms of Use