Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

It hurts to think of how she was back then. Top physical form, Queen of charts worldwide. It's normal to be less popular when you're older and to be able to move less of course, but damn, what I would give to have that Madonna back. 

she was happy during this era , i would not want her back though lol id like the madonna who was promoting evita back ..a softer madonna not the hard bitch she is now lol a vocally trained madonna :) 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

It hurts to think of how she was back then. Top physical form, Queen of charts worldwide. It's normal to be less popular when you're older and to be able to move less of course, but damn, what I would give to have that Madonna back. 

she was happy during this era , i would not want her back though lol if like the madonna who was promoting evita back ..a softer madonna not the hard bitch she is now lol 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

59 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

she was happy during this era , i would not want her back though lol 

Important Information

Terms of Use