Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

spelling

7 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

the "artists are here to disturb the piss" doesn't mean anything, she just repeats something she finds cool again and again as she did with the #rebelheart and #magicsoon hashtags :Madonna006: or like the "i don't smoke, but i like to start fires" quote, she makes sure to remind us every 5 months  :Madonna006:

A lot of fans forget though , i mean these filtered pics she is doing now she is doing it on purpose lol i laughed at one of the last ones she posted - she looked about 19 years old and also the bum pic under the bed was one of the funniest pictures she has ever done ..i was laughing my head off - the filtered pics are not vanity i mean lets not forget about the awful selfies she used to take and random unflattering videos ! 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

the "artists are here to disturb the piss" doesn't mean anything, she just repeats something she finds cool again and again as she did with the #rebelheart and #magicsoon hashtags :Madonna006: or like the "i don't smoke, but i like to start fires" quote, she makes sure to remind us every 5 months  :Madonna006:

A lot of fans forget though , i mean these filtered pics she is doing now she is doing it on purpose lol i laughed at one of the last ones she posted - she looked about 19 years old and also the bum pic under the bed was one of the funniest pictures she has ever done ..i was laughing my head off - the filtered pics are not vanity i mean lets not forget about the awful selfies she used to take and random unflattering videos ..i worry though because i feel this is her now forever - madame x wanting to piss everybody off :) makes sense with the killers who are partying song too - i wonder if she is now going to be madame x forever and refer to herself as madame x in posts or if its just promo .."from now on i am madame x and madame x likes to dance " hmmm

Important Information

Terms of Use