Cancelled Angel music video

Régine Filange

3 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

No videos filmed for Angel,  Now I'm Following You, Impressive Instant, Get Together or Superstar.. The backdrop video used on the confessions tour was just footage from the Steven Klien shoots

There was an article on NIFY. I was part of MNation and there were some really good archive threads about individual album eras and there was an article about the stage that was for its use

I cant find anything about any footage concerning the filming of a music video for Angel or any others mentioned in the thread. This is nothing but fan fiction and even if it was real, those snippets of footage for a music video that never came to be would never see the light of day. Everyone should forget about ever seeing any footage for Angel or those other tracks. The first reissue better be a hell of a lot better than what we have got in the past. That True Blue release was such a letdown.

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

There was an article on NIFY. I was part of MNation and there were some really good archive threads about individual album eras and there was an article about the stage that was for its use

No, that was a comment from a forum member 

Posted June 3, 2010

'I do remember Liz Smith in her column (she was reporting on Madonna every day at this time) stating that Madonna was set to film a music video for Now I'm Following You- she named the studio (somewhere in L.A.) and I think she even reported it was going to be the coming weekend.'

No actual article - just someone remembering incorrectly 

5 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

No, that was a comment from a forum member 

Posted June 3, 2010

'I do remember Liz Smith in her column (she was reporting on Madonna every day at this time) stating that Madonna was set to film a music video for Now I'm Following You- she named the studio (somewhere in L.A.) and I think she even reported it was going to be the coming weekend.'

No actual article - just someone remembering incorrectly 

Yes then I think another thread showed the article but let me dig up old stuff there...id hate to be wrong cuz my old man brain is turning to mush creating false memories