Oxana sues Madonna and Madonna responds

Brendanlovesu1

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

What the hell is all this about. So mega fans with too much money are suing for her being late?? Do these guys even have jobs?

I wouldn't be surprised if that Oxana is married to one of russian oligarch that's why she has lot of money. 

3 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that Oxana is married to one of russian oligarch that's why she has lot of money. 

Haven't she said at the beginning of the trailer for her OnlyFans thing that she was once married to a millionaire who used to be extremely abusive to her and, during her divorce process she found Madonna (and then her obsession ecloded like a chick from its shell)?

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

That's just nuts. M should take out a restraining order, she and whoever these others are shouldn't be allowed to attend her shows. 

Well, as much as Oxie doesn't try do any potential harm to M aside from scamming M fans to spend more and more on M...

By the way, Madonna met Oxie first at Saint Paul's Rebel Heart Tour stop when Oxie was one of the Unapologetic Bitches, Oxie wore the Schiaparelli dress replica M used to sing Joan of Arc on the Ellen Show and shoes right from Material Girl collection - M recognized the shoes instantanously - and the rest is history...

Better saying, now Oxie should take out a restraining order from me, WHY NOT BLYAD SESTRA, YOU ARE USED TO MESS AROUND UNTIL YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO MESSES TO YOU SO... #WeAreAllJailKeys

9 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Oxana Nabokova aka Oxie aka blyad gal (search for "blyad" in Russian) is in a league of her own and she's defined by what we call here in Brazil "jail key," as everyone who falls to get in her way ends up in trouble - even Madonna herself. I have suggested her to look for a very good pyschiatric who's not indoctrinated by Pervy Kanal like she was during her early years who can solve her delusions of grandeur. Hope I have been clear as cleaned crystal and also that I don't have to give my last coins to Miss Blyad Jail Key who could eat a very good meal at a Tasty Period near to her with them (Google "Tasty Period" pls).

Oxana is one of the people allegedly scammed in this situation and has the support of M's team.