Edit History

dubbreak

dubbreak

46 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Received same email this morning, then 10 mins before the sale started I got another email with a real code. Even when I eventually logged on all the Iconic VIP tickets were sold. Couldn't make the new date anyway. What a mess.

For the 12/16 show private pre-sale today, Iconic VIP tickets are still available now -- for both pits.  There's still at least 10 Immaculate VIP tickets still available too -- and few Platinum tickets in the same area.

I got that same 2nd email this morning -- AFTER I'd already completed my checkout for my new tickets.  I didn't need a code to purchase Iconic VIP -- it appeared the only tickets that needed codes were further back on the floor and lower bowl seats -- But there were tons of Immaculate, Iconic, You Can Dance VIP, and Platinum tix available at 10am without entering any code.

I hate that this was such a mess 

dubbreak

dubbreak

38 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Received same email this morning, then 10 mins before the sale started I got another email with a real code. Even when I eventually logged on all the Iconic VIP tickets were sold. Couldn't make the new date anyway. What a mess.

For the 12/16 show private pre-sale today, Iconic VIP tickets are still available now -- for both pits.  There's still at least 10 Immaculate VIP tickets still available too -- and few Platinum tickets in the same area.

I got that same 2nd email this morning -- AFTER I'd already completed my checkout for my new tickets.  I didn't need a code to purchase Iconic VIP -- it appeared the only tickets that needed codes were further back on the floor and lower bowl seats -- But there were tons of Immaculate, Iconic, You Can Dance VIP, and Platinum tix available at 10am without entering any code.

I hate that this was such a mess for some people.

Important Information

Terms of Use