Edit History

Anapausis

Anapausis

On 9/9/2023 at 6:03 PM, dankpepe said:

Well if ROL ever comes back to be performed, it must be THIS WAY, Pepito!!

Turning it into some kinda Hindi/Sanskrit mantra song is exactly what ROL needs to make a comeback!!

A choir and a tambourine is everything ROL needs rn!!!

And no, I ain't being ironic, I'm talking for real!!

EDIT: Sorry I've lost contact to @dens54 for a long time (since I deactivated Facebook, it was completely necessary to me, thanx), I'd love to know how does he do nowadays, got scarey after noticing a couple of years ago that he, just like M, went hospitalized and got between life and death. All my L-U-V to the only one Dens Zabee!!!

Anapausis

Anapausis

Turning it into some kinda Hindi/Sanskrit mantra song is exactly what ROL needs to make a comeback!!

EDIT: Sorry I've lost contact to @dens54 for a long time (since I deactivated Facebook, it was completely necessary to me, thanx), I'd love to know how does he do nowadays, got scarey after noticing a couple of years ago that he, just like M, went hospitalized and got between life and death. All my luv to the only one Dens Zabee!!!

Anapausis

Anapausis

Anapausis

Anapausis

Important Information

Terms of Use