Edit History

BuggedOut

BuggedOut

12 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

No, it definitely wasn't what I expected. I would have liked a greater participation of Madonna in the song but I see that it is one more of those songs where her intervention is nothing more than simply discreet. As discreet as it was in Ciao Bella, Frozen 2022 and Material Gworll, songs where she only intervenes for a few seconds and after which I have to go through the torture of listening to the voices of those singers that if I know who they are it is "thanks" to Madonna.

Not everyone has the privilege of having a Goddess and music legend like Madonna as a guest on your song and the least these lucky ones could do is not waste this privilege and join their voices in equal participation so that the final product has a special value both for fans of the singer in question and for fans of Madonna. That is why This song will definitely not be downloaded or saved to my hard drive.

Ciao Bella was such a missed opportunity.

Amazing production, but the male voice is the star of the show and I’m not a fan of his vocal.

BuggedOut

BuggedOut

11 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

No, it definitely wasn't what I expected. I would have liked a greater participation of Madonna in the song but I see that it is one more of those songs where her intervention is nothing more than simply discreet. As discreet as it was in Ciao Bella, Frozen 2022 and Material Gworll, songs where she only intervenes for a few seconds and after which I have to go through the torture of listening to the voices of those singers that if I know who they are it is "thanks" to Madonna.

Not everyone has the privilege of having a Goddess and music legend like Madonna as a guest on your song and the least these lucky ones could do is not waste this privilege and join their voices in equal participation so that the final product has a special value both for fans of the singer in question and for fans of Madonna. That is why This song will definitely not be downloaded or saved to my hard drive.

Ciao Bella was such a missed opportunity.

Amazing production, but the male voice is the star of the show and I’m not a fan of the vocal.

Important Information

Terms of Use