Latin America Dates

Dj Garrido

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

who is benveee?

he is an argentinian who has contacts and works with the agencies that bring international artists. He has been right predicting Taylor Swift and The Weeknd in the past

I don't think there will be any announcement here (Argentina) until after next Sunday which is the presidential election final round. that should be decisive. But for what I've been told Brazil is a definite yes.

21 hours ago, Unruhe said:

he is an argentinian who has contacts and works with the agencies that bring international artists. He has been right predicting Taylor Swift and The Weeknd in the past

I don't think there will be any announcement here (Argentina) until after next Sunday which is the presidential election final round. that should be decisive. But for what I've been told Brazil is a definite yes.

I hope you are not voting for that right-wing Nazi.

22 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I hope you are not voting for that right-wing Nazi.

Absolutely not. And I am deeply terrified at the thought of him winning.

In our podcast's social media we published a statement calling people to vote against him, invoking part of Madonna's talk from the Brooklyn Museum 2017 with Marilyn Minter right before Trump's inauguration. I really hope he doesn't win. Fingers crossed.

6 hours ago, Unruhe said:

Absolutely not. And I am deeply terrified at the thought of him winning.

In our podcast's social media we published a statement calling people to vote against him, invoking part of Madonna's talk from the Brooklyn Museum 2017 with Marilyn Minter right before Trump's inauguration. I really hope he doesn't win. Fingers crossed.

What’s the link to your podcast? (I live in Misiones.)

7 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

She said 'I think I gotta go to Brazil eventually' at the second show in Cologne. Nothing confirmed, just some banter with the crowd.

She actually said “I'll get there eventually”.

It just means that there are plans for her to go with the tour, nothing confirmed yet. But still cool that they're considering it!