your DREAM ballroom bitch

truerebel

11 hours ago, pcd said:

Are u referring xtina as “legendary and incomparable “ or did i read it wrong? Lol.

im surprised that her name is even mentioned by anyone. I thought everybody forgot about her 😄 she was singing at weddings the last time i remember like a decade ago or smth.

If you look up the meaning of those words in the dictionary you will see that the only one wrong is you. Legendary and incomparable do not imply permanent validity. There are characters from past eras who were also legendary and incomparable but whose biographies are only contained in history books and that current generations are unfortunately unaware of.

And of course I reaffirm those adjectives for Christina Aguilera. Adjectives that the artists you like will probably never have. Unfortunately she is an artist whose personality is not liked by most. Maybe saying what she thinks without caring about the effect her words may have is what provokes so many antibodies towards her. But for me it is what I like most about it.

I will simply wait patiently that one day she will regain her lost fame. An artist of her caliber cannot remain in the shadows of the spotlight. Definitely not.

I do think it will be hilarious if she invite Kylie, Gaga, Cher, Britney just to see the mouths foaming of some of the gays that keep teaming up these women against each other. In fact 4 of them in the same night.

ThEy ArE THe PrINCesSS oF PoP MAdOnnA IS tHE QuEEn!!!

Xtina can hold their drinks in the meantime

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I do think it will be hilarious if she invite Kylie, Gaga, Cher, Britney just to see the mouths foaming of some of the gays that keep teaming up these women against each other. In fact 4 of them in the same night.

Any of those women would be great. Cher would never do it though. Gaga probably wouldn’t either although that would be epic. Id also love Mariah or Janet but of course we’ll get the same old boring women like Miley, Katy Perry, Amy Shumer etc