My review and photos now live on Tribe...

scion

1 hour ago, scion said:

Glad you had a great time 😁.. I realy can't wait till December...But one little question about the vocals, you mentiond there were poor, but were there any good to decent vocal performances/ moment or did she sounded poor all the way truh... Anyway glad you and your mum had a great time 

49 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Glad you had a great time 😁.. I realy can't wait till December...But one little question about the vocals, you mentiond there were poor, but were there any good to decent vocal performances/ moment or did she sounded poor all the way truh... Anyway glad you and your mum had a great time 

I disagree. I thought her singing was much better than the last times I've seen her live.

Much more in tune and a bit more confident in her singing. :)

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I didn't say poor, I said poorly (English people use the term poorly to mean unwell/sick). I wouldn't say there were any brilliant vocal moments but no awful ones either besides Hung Up and Crazy For You. Overall she sounded better than she has since RIT, but with rough moments. Bad Girl and I Will Survive are probably her strongest moments.

4 hours ago, scion said:

Wow. Thank you. I loved reading your review. I love that Madonna smiled at you. A moment you will remember forever. What great pics as well. I love the one of you and your Mom. Well done. Thank you! And I hope and pray this isn’t your last show. 

6 hours ago, scion said:

Nice read, thank you for the review and your insight into Madonna's Celebration experience this is amazing:

Visually the show is stunning, it’s her best tour visually hands down, and I think I’d consider it her best concert outing. The show is a multimedia on stage biography of her career, thoughts and feelings. We don’t need a biopic, we have The Celebration Tour

Except we do need a bioseries though, I don’t think that’s better to leave on a high than wait or expect the lows, there has been many high highs and many very lows lows in Madonnas career, she’ll still impress us and disappoint us in many ways in the future… I truly hope so because if that was the case we would have left the day the erotica backlash started 

I would have loved to experience Madonna with my mother in the same way you did, standing with your mom in first row and waiting in the cold at 1 degree will be a memory you’ll cherish for life ❤️ 

Enjoy Turkey 

Scion, thank you for sharing your experience so authentically and deeply! 🙌💫

Age might bring about certain challenges, but her spirit and energy remain undiminished. And she created a terrific show!

Madonna's voice has always been a topic of discussion, and it's interesting to hear your perspective on it. Not everyone has the same musical ear; some may not even notice the flaws. With a superficial analysis of her vocal performance, this tour makes her sound vocally similar to how she was during the Rebel Heart Tour or Madame X (although in the latter there was practically auto-tune throughout most of the show) and sounds better than MDNA Tour.
In my opinion, her voice is slightly less in shape than during the RHT, but it's more supported by technology, and the result is respectable. It's still a significant improvement compared to most of her performances in the last 3/4 years, where she often seemed more like an amateur than a professional singer.
You also mention her speaking voice, well, it's possible that it's not in great shape either; there's some raspiness.
She should take care of her voice, but I guess a lot has been happening in her personal life, so I'll be happy to see her.

16 hours ago, scion said:

I didn't say poor, I said poorly (English people use the term poorly to mean unwell/sick). I wouldn't say there were any brilliant vocal moments but no awful ones either besides Hung Up and Crazy For You. Overall she sounded better than she has since RIT, but with rough moments. Bad Girl and I Will Survive are probably her strongest moments.

During the Confessions Tour, she sang much better than in this tour, as well as during the RIT. Her voice was in much better shape back then.

While it's bittersweet to think that this might be your last Madonna concert, it's wonderful that you chose to "leave on a high." If this is indeed her swan song, it sounds like she's leaving the stage on an incredibly high note, giving fans a memorable farewell. But considering that she didn't want to close with "The Power Of Goodbye," I don't think she knows for sure if it's her last tour.

If she were to come back with another tour, it would make sense for her to do it in a new way. The old tours are there, but it's good to change the formula because she wouldn't be able to be the powerhouse she was up until 7/8 years ago. She could embark on a journey to study and improve her voice; she could do a lot and come back even stronger. She might come up with some new ideas, just as the RHT was.

Who knows, but I agree with you, it would be better to end on a high note 🌟

I really love that you kept it honest - I feel like many fans - e.g. the since the first days ones - live in denial. They seem to love EVERY THING Madonna has ever done. But your review is really enjoyable. I felt like I'd witnessed it as I read. By the end my heart was warm seeing you and mom. How I miss mine. I wish both of you the best x