Pop Culture & Music Press News

Leona Helmsley

My 1st contribution here is not an interview to M, but a very good revealing about what's behind the leakgates and how they were unavoidable at some point.

https://www.cromosomax.com/exclusive-interview-with-the-fan-sued-by-madonna-for-leaking-give-me-all-your-luvin

(Would love to know how's Jorge nowadays btw...)

My 2nd one comes from Madonna herself, as a columnist to Israeli newspaper Yedioth Akronoth (where you do find the only ever mention by hers of my belief, Gnosticism, afaik):

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3755074,00.html

@michel.kettermanntranslated this text, when it came out, to Portuguese, I'll never forget that.

Its totally true @BlondAmbition... they try and try and try.... but after 40 years, 400 million copies sold, revolutions after revolutions, the complete change she is responsable to have make  in the music industry and in the art and culture field ... they understund how idiots they was.... and now everyone praise her and the cultural change she is responsable for....

Thanks Madonna

and thank you @BlondAmbition for your feedback....

11 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Its totally true @BlondAmbition... they try and try and try.... but after 40 years, 400 million copies sold, revolutions after revolutions, the complete change she is responsable to have make  in the music industry and in the art and culture field ... they understund how idiots they was.... and now everyone praise her and the cultural change she is responsable for....

Thanks Madonna

and thank you @BlondAmbition for your feedback....

journalists have always written badly and then re-evaluated each artist, now she is the living personification of an era that many are nostalgic for

@BlondAmbition she do so much.... she really do... no one or very few people had so many eras like her...and so iconic.... the first, full of cross, the Boy Tony inc belt and the weeding dress, the cowboy era, the american Life era, the disco era with confessions, the mystic era, the boxeur era with hard Candy.... and Vogue with the voguening, and the Tours....with the blonde ambition tour so giant, or the confessions with the disco ball and the gigant cross....

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

My 2nd one comes from Madonna herself, as a columnist to Israeli newspaper Yedioth Akronoth (where you do find the only ever mention by hers of my belief, Gnosticism, afaik):

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3755074,00.html

@michel.kettermanntranslated this text, when it came out, to Portuguese, I'll never forget that.

Did I? Don't remember that :luv:
Probably when I used to be part of the EstiloMadonna fan page back in the day.
Good times, by the way.
Thanks for that.

Just now, michel.kettermann said:

Did I? Don't remember that :luv:
Probably when I used to be part of the EstiloMadonna fan page back in the day.
Good times, by the way.
Thanks for that.

Yep, I used to be an ESMA collaborator too.

Btw, how's Fábio Freire, have you seen him lately? Last time I had Instagram he was living in Portugal. How I miss him, Jota, Rachel...

Time goes by so fast, as @Enricotold splendidly!!!

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Yep, I used to be an ESMA collaborator too.

Btw, how's Fábio Freire, have you seen him lately? Last time I had Instagram he was living in Portugal. How I miss him, Jota, Rachel...

Time goes by so fast, as @Enricotold splendidly!!!

We have a short chat sometimes. Nothing like we used to back in the day. But these things happen. Life.
He's been in Portugal since last year I guess.

• Leona Helmsley changed the title to Pop Culture & Music Press News