Possible filming at the last European show in London tomorrow!

diesel6888

4 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Usually there are signs on doors etc when people enter the venue, stating that they consent to being filmed by entering, right? Or is that mostly an American thing? Guess we'll find out soon. She's in good form now, and the show's well-oiled, so capturing the London dates, either as back-up or as primary footage, seems smart.

Yes, those who are attending should be able to validate if it's been noted they are filming.  Though, I believe she's been filming all the shows to some capacity. :)

14 hours ago, McDonna said:

Yes, those who are attending should be able to validate if it's been noted they are filming.  Though, I believe she's been filming all the shows to some capacity. :)

Exactly this. She'll do it again. I already predict a 165min concert film to hit theaters, digital video download sites, streamings, etc., etc., but exactly in the vein of MDNAT, Rebel Heart Tour and Madame X Tour. M's an iconoclast by nature but she loves a tradition as well, especially when she's the one leading this tradition.

24 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Exactly this. She'll do it again. I already predict a 165min concert film to hit theaters, digital video download sites, streamings, etc., etc., but exactly in the vein of MDNAT, Rebel Heart Tour and Madame X Tour. M's an iconoclast by nature but she loves a tradition as well, especially when she's the one leading this tradition.

i hope she make a documentary.... a movie tour and a documentary.... maybe for netflix.... at the end are 40 years of royalty

4 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i hope she make a documentary.... a movie tour and a documentary.... maybe for netflix.... at the end are 40 years of royalty

If she pulls a Taylor/Beyoncé and does a 165min concert film, there's plenty of room for both. Esp if she adds extra content as long as concert film goes to other windows (by "windows" I mean places where concert's gonna be watched, like theaters or streamings or even physical copies).

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

If she pulls a Taylor/Beyoncé and does a 165min concert film, there's plenty of room for both. Esp if she adds extra content as long as concert film goes to other windows (by "windows" I mean places where concert's gonna be watched, like theaters or streamings or even physical copies).

fingers crossed.... i hope so.... it would fantastic to have not only a movie tour but also a documentary.... all the docu she make are amazing....

17 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I watched Beyonce on Sunday. Good Lord that production is just mega. The stage and the tech I've never seen anything like it. It was beyond Jackson level. I found the doc too long tho and at time the cut aways distracted massively from the place of the show. 

yes maybe too long, but i think would be amazing, and very intresting for M to make a documentary about not only the show but also about this point of her life, her journey and her meaning not only in the history of pop music and pop culture in general but also in the history of western culture.... she become so powerful and huge.... and the sex book? the revolutions she make? a woman who not only choose to be at the top but also to have power money at everthing at her own conditions?

it would amazing, for her, for her legacy, for us like fans and for the history of music because this is what she is ..... a big piece of music history, to have a documentary at this exactly time of her journey....

I don't like the editing of the last 3 tours, especially MDNA tour, but I think we'll get multiple shows footages from different places with different hairstyles, outfits, grillz/natural teeth, etc as usual. 

We all know what happens when she decides to produce a documentary about the tour. Never get the an official release of the full show like Blond Ambition and Re-invention. 

But, as this kind of production is  working for streaming plataforms nowadays, probally she'll do the same like Beyonce and Taylor. 

I just hope we get the full show because it's amazing. Anyway, if we don't get, there are many good fan recordings on youtube. 

This time, I won't complaint about a future release of the show and hold my breath for something extraordinary. 

I'm happy to watch her healthy and I want to join this era as it is. 

7 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis you are the best!!!! thanks you! now im near to cry!

Dave, as I told you, we are rebel hearts with all our passion but we're peanut butter too!!!! We have emotions, real emotions, like M does, and sometimes in these fan forumS (not only Infinity, btw!) to display them is kinda like a sin, especially if these emotions are good and genuine. We can feel the pressure to act like barking bitches all the time, but we have hearts too. If we didn't own them, what pleasure would we really achieve in life? We are in this world to "give back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give back to God what belongs to God." We are here to be ultimately FAIR. Cause when justice's taken from us, nothing else can redeem us. Nothing!

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond_Ambition_World_Tour_Live

Laserdisc was a very popular format by then.

BAT Yokohama was also released in Laserdisc and VHS (only in Japan).

Laserdisc was never a popular format as you said. There are many articles about it.

This format failed when DVD's became a fever and the laser disc and VHS were discontinued.

https://history-computer.com/the-real-reason-laserdisc-failed-spectacularly/

So, since the 90's we never got a popular format release for Blond Ambition tour, her most Iconic tour.

1 hour ago, lap said:

Laserdisc was never a popular format as you said. There are many articles about it.

This format failed when DVD's became a fever and the laser disc and VHS were discontinued.

https://history-computer.com/the-real-reason-laserdisc-failed-spectacularly/

So, since the 90's we never got a popular format release for Blond Ambition tour, her most Iconic tour.

A form of laserdiscs were trying to break through since the early 80's, but by the end of the 80's, the demand was for things to be more compact.  This is how CD's and DVD's starting to get more and more popular.  CD's tried to go even smaller, but it just didn't work.  Technology was just moving too fast, and once more and more people got access to the internet, digital files started taking over, which eventually led to streaming which is predominantly what is popular now.  I can't imagine what is next. Maybe, everything will be access through the air?  LOL!