Jump to content

Possible filming at the last European show in London tomorrow!


diesel6888
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

So I have just had an email to say that my seats that were along side the Catwalk where she performs Open your Heart and Burning up are no longer available due to production issues. We have been moved to infront tof the catwalk. Last time this happended to me was because they were filiming the show. It would make sense they are covering all basis for a recording before she starts the US leg, just in case?

It'd fvcking awesome, but I can't help notice it'd be a hot choice to shoot the concert film in London after dedicating the tour to her New York City prestardom time, but given we had already a precedent...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Might be back up footage to mix in, there were cameras in Lisbon too but not move out the way rail ones. If its being filmed even partly maybe Kylie is going. Doubt shed film Graham Norton. 

@Bat-Fan @Brendanlovesu1 @McDonna@Would You Like To Try@dave2290 @A. A. Aardvark and @Prayer let's keep the hope Kylie's the guest judge for Vogue this time!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

It'd fvcking awesome, but I can't help notice it'd be a hot choice to shoot the concert film in London after dedicating the tour to her New York City prestardom time, but given we had already a precedent...

Im think they will record it but it will be NYC tthat is used for a commecrical release, this may be a back up should she get ill or suffer an injury

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

Im think they will record it but it will be NYC tthat is used for a commecrical release, this may be a back up should she get ill or suffer an injury

But in your opinion they'll use footage from Barclays Center or Madison Square Garden since both are from New York? Or a mix of two like Gaga presumed to do to her Joanne World Tour which was taped in two arenas from same city (Birmingham if I can recall, the last 2 concerts she managed to do). EDIT: Madonna will do 3 nights in Brooklyn and 4 at MSG right? My mind's travelling today in the arms of unconsciousness a lil more than the usual...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

It'd fvcking awesome, but I can't help notice it'd be a hot choice to shoot the concert film in London after dedicating the tour to her New York City prestardom time, but given we had already a precedent...

ny was very important for her for her career and her 1st part of her life, london for her love life and the 2nd part of her career with the confessions tour who was an historic moment for her .... such an iconic moment in her journey and in the pop culture history....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

ny was very important for her for her career and her 1st part of her life, london for her love life and the 2nd part of her career with the confessions tour who was an historic moment for her .... such an iconic moment in her journey and in the pop culture history....

As I said ths may be a back up as if anything happned to her health and she had to postpone or cancel then this would be saved for that. I still think NYC will be the offcial release

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm also hearing that there's a lot more moves going on than for the first nights,  the Open Your Heart catwalk apparently people getting moved.   I was there on the 14th and this wasn't apparent then..

There was though quite a number of seats that were removed due to the production and people got allocated new seats.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@diesel6888  we'll see.... if she was a kpop singer i was sure she was filming in ny and london .... i never understand why western stars do this in only one place and dont do like kpop stars who have dvd with concert in Seoul another dvd with Tokyo and possibly another dvd with london or ny..... and if she release a documentary and a tour movie? i hope.... everyone one are mailing tour movie and doc.... think about Taylor Swift with miss americana and now eras movie....beyonce.... and nicki minaj .... lady gaga ... ecc ecc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

But in your opinion they'll use footage from Barclays Center or Madison Square Garden since both are from New York? Or a mix of two like Gaga presumed to do to her Joanne World Tour which was taped in two arenas from same city (Birmingham if I can recall, the last 2 concerts she managed to do). EDIT: Madonna will do 3 nights in Brooklyn and 4 at MSG right? My mind's travelling today in the arms of unconsciousness a lil more than the usual...

Yes Gags dead aunty tour shed never met had a last minute filming of the Birmingham show before it all got cancelled. I dont know if it ever came our or her other cancelled tours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

@Bat-Fan @Brendanlovesu1 @McDonna@Would You Like To Try@dave2290 @A. A. Aardvark and @Prayer let's keep the hope Kylie's the guest judge for Vogue this time!!!

 

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

@Bat-Fan @Brendanlovesu1 @McDonna@Would You Like To Try@dave2290 @A. A. Aardvark and @Prayer let's keep the hope Kylie's the guest judge for Vogue this time!!!

Is Kylie in the US performing in Las Vegas? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use