Top 3 Favorite Frozen performances

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Unfortunately none… this song just can’t get the justice it deserves live! But I can say only Drowned World Tour.

Bullshit.. 

We got some great Frozen live performances, as the one you mentioned " Drowned World Tour " 

And this Re invention performances is Amazing to 

Way better than Lisbon...

And Madonna X's Frozen is great to 

And if she practice it a bit more the Celebration one can be entertaining to, not her best, but it could be nice. But for now i still prefer Rain..

19 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

The reinvention tour is teorically the closest thing to the studio version on a tour, but vocally, wasn´t she singing it too loud or something?

Bellowing it and not quite hitting the notes whilst sounding like you have a sore throat is definitely 'something'. 

For me I'll go with:

1. Rainforest Benefit (by far the best)

2. Drowned World Tour (I don't like the remix but she sounds lovely on the earlier shows)

3. Rebel Heart - Interesting production, very flat vocally but I like what they were going for.

14 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Unfortunately all the songs are too short on her recent tours. I miss the days where live shows were platforms for extending the songs. Not the other way around. The best live performances were always the ones that were extended like Deeper and Deeper in the Girlie Show or Into the Groove in WTG.

💯