Nicki and Donna appeared at the Celebration Tour in NYC!

Piojitx, can I tell ya a lil'secret?

This duo and how they have been lately chronically disrespected by some people on forum got to be the last straw between me and that thread by that member.

After all, they only pretend to be always on M's side when sometimes not even Madonna's by her own side.

And now, excuse me, but I will

after I have seen I could restart the flame to your thread, and you pibecitx are TRULY undeserving to be victim of a stake. Esp indirectly.

Got that,@Honey Little???

I am just giving the news. It should have its own thread.  I am not being disrespectful to Madonna. It’s her choice. She owns the recordings. And Nicki and Donna were very happy last night having a blast! The only ones upset are a few fans that think that Nicki and Donna deserve more special attention than any other musician that played on a Madonna tour or record. They do not deserve special attention.

4 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

well at the end madonna nikki and donna help to built a piece of pop culture..... truth or dare doc is so iconic.......  like the blonde ambition tour....... and many others.......

And honestly I'm fed up by people who pretend to not know this quote by the own Madonna Ciccone:

"I am nothing without the art of others."

As if she were blaspheming against herself! Oh cuntradiction.mp3 (stream Go by Lolahol btw)

Just now, Honey Little said:

I am just giving the news. It should have its own thread.  I am not being disrespectful to Madonna. It’s her choice. She owns the recordings. And Nicki and Donna were very happy last night having a blast! The only ones upset are a few fans that think that Nicki and Donna deserve more special attention than any other musician that played on a Madonna tour or record. They do not deserve special attention.

Correct. And it was a good thing that Madonna put them behind the stage after the Girlie Show because they slowly started getting special attention rather than being any other musician on tour. And they could have started asking for more money than others. 

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

Correct. And it was a good thing that Madonna put them behind the stage after the Girlie Show because they slowly started getting special attention rather than being any other musician on tour. And they could have started asking for more money than others. 

Oh pibecitx you are PRICELESS. I just need to take a yerba to your homage, excuse me...

@Honey Littleche boludx, your words have SO MUCH POWER that after them I feel tempted to forgive the zealots, "Madonna über alles" people - including going down to @McDonna 's knees and bending over backwards him and coming back to that thread only to see if M really did I Will Survive yesterday instead of Express Yourself as informed by setlist.fm as this is my main curiosity atm - I can face now whatever they have chosen playing this duo.

And, again, another quote from Madonna:

"Who the hell you think you are?, you can't mess with this lucky star, BITCH I'M MADONNA!!!!"

AND WE ALL INFINITERS ARE MADONNA!!!

PSEUDOEDIT: I confess it was the yerba... I should know yerba and summer DO NOT COMBINE!!! (We're at the south of the border guys)

@RUADJAI now you are proud of me - I just gave my brain a break and let it talking alone. The power of @Honey Littleright from Northeast Argentina!!!

The truth is: I can't see my pibecitx as a Beast, I JUST. PIBECITX'S JUST TOO PRECIOUS TO BE VICTIM OF MY VENDETTA.

Thank to piojitx, I went back to the Gospel of Bitch I'm Madonna.

Che boludx knows THEY HAVE POWER!!!

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

@RUADJAI now you are proud of me - I just gave my brain a break and let it talking alone. The power of @Honey Littleright from Northeast Argentina!!!

The truth is: I can't see my pibecitx as a Beast, I JUST. PIBECITX'S JUST TOO PRECIOUS TO BE VICTIM OF MY VENDETTA.

Thank to piojitx, I went back to the Gospel of Bitch I'm Madonna.

Che boludx knows THEY HAVE POWER!!!

By. The. Way.

Screenshot_20240130_183642_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8381925686ad7dfcd4309f6899e5db69.jpg  @dave2290 am I or not Madonna????