DRESS YOU UP - Madonna & Fashion

6 hours ago, dave2290 said:

tumblr_m2wfw3GsLj1qzwglbo1_1280.jpg

Loving the AMERICAN LIFE era posts you've put up I was always surprised how low it did sales wise and critically because die another day American life and Hollywood were all hits in the UK !! 

In today's culture of far right extremists, mental health, toxic environments, culture clashes, gender politics, division and isolation AMERICAN LIFE feels the distortion summarising the world 21 years later for me 

MV5BNDA0OGU0YzItNjJhMi00N2FhLTg3MzctM2U4Y2Y0OWFmOTI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_.jpg

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Loving the AMERICAN LIFE era posts you've put up I was always surprised how low it did sales wise and critically because die another day American life and Hollywood were all hits in the UK !! 

In today's culture of far right extremists, mental health, toxic environments, culture clashes, gender politics, division and isolation AMERICAN LIFE feels the distortion summarising the world 21 years later for me 

MV5BNDA0OGU0YzItNjJhMi00N2FhLTg3MzctM2U4Y2Y0OWFmOTI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_.jpg

truth..... is a wonderful album full of important themes and a very personal work for her..... sad to about the sales so low........ 

2 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

M always ahead of her time @ChromaticanMondasia ......

Was posting in another thread how when pop artists sport red hair it helps really push for THEY Mean BUSINESS era 

I mean three blockbuster eras where Madonna has spotted orangey gold or red hair and just served....love it EROTICA , ROL, COADF ....Dua Lips seems to be continuing the trend right now and Madonna Janet Britney and Rihanna before her 

IMG_20240228_122748.jpg

5 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Was posting in another thread how when pop artists sport red hair it helps really push for THEY Mean BUSINESS era 

I mean three blockbuster eras where Madonna has spotted orangey gold or red hair and just served....love it EROTICA , ROL, COADF ....Dua Lips seems to be continuing the trend right now and Madonna Janet Britney and Rihanna before her 

IMG_20240228_122748.jpg

all 3 amazing eras my dear @ChromaticanMondasia......

To commemorate BRIT AWARDS tonight in the UK ....9 years ago (on 25th Feb on my birthday of all days) I'll never forget eating pancakes and seeing my idol get dragged by the cape and get back up again and be the highlight of a show with - Taylor Swift, Kanye, Kardashian, etc that were speculated to steal the night Madonna was discussed for weeks after 

Here she is in agony but putting on showbof her life 

Tonight Kylie minogue gets the recognition one year younger than Madonna was in 2015 and similarly she and Dua Lips will be expected to own the night tonight ....bring it on IM GONNA CARRY ON 

brit-awards-performance03.jpg

17 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

To commemorate BRIT AWARDS tonight in the UK ....9 years ago (on 25th Feb on my birthday of all days) I'll never forget eating pancakes and seeing my idol get dragged by the cape and get back up again and be the highlight of a show with - Taylor Swift, Kanye, Kardashian, etc that were speculated to steal the night Madonna was discussed for weeks after 

Here she is in agony but putting on showbof her life 

Tonight Kylie minogue gets the recognition one year younger than Madonna was in 2015 and similarly she and Dua Lips will be expected to own the night tonight ....bring it on IM GONNA CARRY ON 

brit-awards-performance03.jpg

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• RUADJAI changed the title to DRESS YOU UP - Madonna & Fashion