Your Wish For Madonna's New Music and Videos, etc

Voguerista

She's the artist. I'm her fan. Not once has she asked how I think she should handle her art or career, nor do I expect to dictate what I think she should do. If that was so, then it would be my vision and my art, not hers. Up until now, I've enjoyed just about everything she's done. I'm sure that will continue since she's entertained me for about 30 years now.

My wish is that she continues success and achieves what she sets out to do.

When the secret project began, I suspected that the new album would somehow be connected to it.  Throughout the MDNA tour, we’ve seen how passionate and how affected she was by what was happening in the world. She reacted with disgust to the Pussy Riot conviction and defended them during the Moscow gig. She supported gay rights during the St. Petersburg gig. Every night she performed Open Your Heart which segued into ‘Sagarra Jo’, after which she would explain that sagarra jo  means "smashing the apples". She turned it into an anti-racial slogan, as in smash prejudice, hatred and injustice. "If anyone judges you on the basis of your skin color, you say, 'Sagarra jo, motherf**kers'. If we want to stand up for our rights and fight for freedom...we treat everyone equally - we want human rights above monarchy!" At every show, Madonna talked about human rights over monarchy, equality and freedom and condemned hatred, racial discrimination and prejudice.

Ok enough said about the MDNA tour. The point is I’m really digging the artistic direction of this era because she seems so inspired by her ‘Art for Freedom’ project. And if what was posted on IG are really lyrics to Living for Love [by Diplo] and Rebel Heart [by M], I’m already loving the lyrical direction. This era seems so much more than just the new album and tour. That said, I have a feeling that the music videos for this era are going to be very artistic much like the secretproject video. And I expect the tour to be the full visual presentation of her secretproject aka Revolution of Love. And if people thought her previous tours were too political and controversial, I believe they are gonna be in for a much bigger shock this time around.

With the new album, music videos and tour, she’s gonna be inviting us all to join her in the fight for freedom. I hope that people get her message and support her vision.