Are there any Madonna albums you haven’t listened to in full at least once?

14 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I've always found it strange that Mariah Carey's Glitter is considered a studio album, while I'm Breathless is not. Aren't they both technically the same type of concept albums?

I've always thought Madonna's I'm Breathless was a concept album based on and inspired by the film Dick Tracy.  It's always been billed that way since its release.  To me, it acts as a soundtrack to some degree, but it's also an album of original music that isn't in the film either.   Therefore,  it acts as a studio album as well. I can't see why we can't just say it's both and be done with it?  But what fun would that be?  We'd miss the on-going and highly dramatic and entertaining cat fights over it.  :laughing:

4 hours ago, Donna said:

I've always thought Madonna's I'm Breathless was a concept album based on and inspired by the film Dick Tracy.  It's always been billed that way since its release.  To me, it acts as a soundtrack to some degree, but it's also an album of original music that isn't in the film either.   Therefore,  it acts as a studio album as well. I can't see why we can't just say it's both and be done with it?  But what fun would that be?  We'd miss the on-going and highly dramatic and entertaining cat fights over it.  :laughing:

💯