Atlanta, USA [Wednesday Jan 20, 2016]

groovyguy

I'll just share again that at the Barclay's show I had an interesting seat. About 30 minutes prior to the start of the show, a petite blonde female scaled a gigantic ladder and took a seat in a crow's nest. She's up there, watching, coming like the clouds. 

Her Grammy friend Lauryn Hill is notorious for being obscenely late to her headlining gigs. I waited in freezing conditions outside for her "double billed show" in NYC last year, one show at 8 one show at 10. Guess when the 8 show started? 10! We waited two more hours, stayed for like four songs and went home at 1am. At least Madonna puts on a good show. 

I think the custody issues have a lot to do with it.  Not that it's an excuse, but she must have a lot to deal with during the day, which might explain the later starts.  She was doing a very good job of sticking to a 9:30-9:45 start until the end of the European leg.

I agree that all of this should have been communicated better by Live Nation though.

‎Lance Brammer‎ to Rebel Heart Tour 2015
2 hrs Â· 

Then when you hear Michael Jackson's "Wanna Be Startin' Something" everybody goes NUTS. SO EXCITING! Here are a few pics I took with my phone, but my camera pics are much better.......I'll post some of those when I can. No zoom, so you can tell how close.........just LOVE that woman. We got SECRET and GHOST TOWN.......she also sang Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend and was spot on. The best part was when she talked about farting. LOL!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image