Which artists do you think either copied or heavily borrowed from Madonnas career the most?

Apparently it is politically correct to say that you admire Madonna or that you are inspired by her. Many have done it: Britney, Pink, Lady Gaga, etc. But as I always say, one can say many things but everything is demonstrated on the playing field. and the only one who has demonstrated her true fanaticism for Madonna is the one and only Christina Aguilera.

Since the beginning of her career, this beautiful woman has been inspired by Madonna. Christina, like Madonna, has also sung in Spanish, she has released albums with themes similar to Madonna's such as Im breathless (Back to Basics) or Ray of Light (Bionic), she has used some of her most memorable costumes, she defends minorities and women, etc. And the most important proof of her fanaticism is having dedicated a special video paying tribute to her (Not myself tonight) where she recreates, in her own style, her most important videos such as Like a Prayer, Deeper and Deeper, Express Yourself, etc. What other artists have done the same? Personally, I don't believe anything about the others who say that they also admire and love Madonna and blah blah blah because they have never shown me the veracity of their fanaticism. I feel that they rather envy Madonna because they will never be the same as her and everything they do Madonna will have already done first and with more class by the way. What a pity for them!

Bionic-de-Christina-Aguilera-homenaje-a-Madonna.thumb.jpg.b0104dcaaaacdff333e82ee2e9736d66.jpg

2e2626a6c7c7442aca81f4ade3a0264d.jpg.1dae66f5075de1125e95a3d8af4bfe74.jpg

I think it’s Rihanna. The no fucks attitude the relentless foot on the gas in terms of Albums and singles for the first ten year of her career. The irreverence, her own lane. The bulletproof discography. I don’t think anyone else has done it like her. The fact that she’s still a huge huge huge Spotify force and hasn’t had a single or album in the best part of a decade. Icon shit. 
So yeah while the others have copied her image and musically wise I think Jay Z used the Madonna commercial template in terms of steering Rihs career relentlessly and hard for the first decade. And then Rih used that platform and her cool to launch her own fashion brand and became a billionaire  and said bye to music for a decade.