Will Madonna do the Ice Bucket Challenge? Katy Perry dared her!

So will Madonna take on the challenge? I guess the latest viral craze is dumping ice water over your head. I didn't really pay attention to whom among the entertainment business was actually doing it. Oprah did it. So do you think Madonna will? She has 24 hours to do it or must donate  to ALS. 

Katy Perry nominates Madonna for the Ice Bucket Challenge!August 19, 2014 NewsKaty Perry nominates Madonna for the Ice Bucket Challenge!

Someone has finally nominated Madonna for the Ice Bucket Challenge. Thank you Katy Perry!

In case you haven’t been following the latest viral trend, here’s a short description…

The Ice Bucket Challenge, sometimes called the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, is an activity involving dumping a bucket of ice water on one’s head or donating to the ALS Association in the United States.

The challenge dares nominated participants to have a bucket of ice water poured on their head. One common stipulation gives 24 hours from the time they are nominated to complete the dare; otherwise, the participant is asked to donate money to charity.

Source: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/08/19/katy-perry-nominates-madonna-for-the-ice-bucket-challenge/

Oh, I hope she does. It would be a blast to see.,...especially if she dances to some music while doing it. Maybe even dancing to a snippet of a new song...but, wait, that's asking way too much.  :Madonna002:  :Madonna009:

If she does the dare, there's no money for the charity, right? But I guess she could also make a donation like the other stars because she can.

People actually do both: Bill Gates have done it, Mark Zuckerberg, and many other celebrities. The goal is to reach as much people as possible and it's pretty working. 23 millions $ have been raised.