VIP Tour Book- Gift in Europe

hollywood459

Early tickets in Barcelona were from 150 to 250 so I guess if you sell your book for 300-400 you get your money back and your concert was free and get paid for going hahaha. I would pay 100€, not more bc I don't have a job lol but the book looks amazing, just because it's not made by Warner or Interscope  :lol:

I think same as you. For 300 euros I can fly to UK, buy a VIP ticket and enjoy another concert.

Im sure that soon price will be no more than 200 euros.

• 4 weeks later...

I went to the Chicago concert on 9/28 on VIP ticket, but all we got was a little backpack. Maybe I'll receive the gift pack in the mail.

I also attended the San Antonio, TX concert on 1/10 on VIP ticket and received a gift box in a plastic bag. The pictures I'm posting are the contents of the gift box.

Paid $700 for each concert.

post-3889-0-07309600-1452583155_thumb.jpg

post-3889-0-12595200-1452583988_thumb.jpg

post-3889-0-66461700-1452584004_thumb.jpg

post-3889-0-59632700-1452584019_thumb.jpg

Mine arrived today so happy with it

Did you get anything else ? The tote bag ? Just curious, as I saw people in Barcelona with the bag and the book, etc. (AND LIKE AN IDIOT, I did not make my husband and his cousin go by the VIP table (it wasn't at the front) before being hurriedly rushed down to the floor!) But in San Antonio, there was only the book inside a plastic Rebel Heart bag.....

Did you get anything else ? The tote bag ? Just curious, as I saw people in Barcelona with the bag and the book, etc. (AND LIKE AN IDIOT, I did not make my husband and his cousin go by the VIP table (it wasn't at the front) before being hurriedly rushed down to the floor!) But in San Antonio, there was only the book inside a plastic Rebel Heart bag.....

yes got the tote bag and the VIP lanyard

Ok now I'm annoyed.  I also didn't get the tote bag or the VIP lanyard.

God, Live Nation is so damn annoying and useless to their North American customers.  Not only do we have to already pay 3x or more as much as Europe for the same thing, but we get less.

VIP Nation says that the pink tote bag is only part of the fan club purchases, meaning you only get it if you were either Lifetime Legacy or purchased the VIP package during the Live Pass pre-sale week.

God, Live Nation is so damn annoying and useless to their North American customers. Not only do we have to already pay 3x or more as much as Europe for the same thing, but we get less.VIP Nation says that the pink tote bag is only part of the fan club purchases, meaning you only get it if you were either Lifetime Legacy or purchased the VIP package during the Live Pass pre-sale week.

North America got a black bag I believe

God, Live Nation is so damn annoying and useless to their North American customers. Not only do we have to already pay 3x or more as much as Europe for the same thing, but we get less.VIP Nation says that the pink tote bag is only part of the fan club purchases, meaning you only get it if you were either Lifetime Legacy or purchased the VIP package during the Live Pass pre-sale week.

Pink tote bag? Never saw this! Do you have a pic?