What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

No, is not.

So much that I just realized that I mistook the samples.
sorry  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Don't be  ;-)

Maybe you were right when you said "Over and Over", I don't know...This Dallas bootleg I posted could be a bad example as well!

I'm not a very big fan of this tour to be honest... :monkey:

By the way Tony Montana said it was "almost" a released single so we don't get lots of possibilities! (even if I still don't see where on earth is this sample!!!  >.<

So I guess it cannot be anything but one of these songs:

[*]Think Of Me

[*]I Know It

[*]Physical Attraction

[*]Love Don't Live Here Anymore

[*]Shoo Bee Doo

[*]Pretender

Did I miss anything? 

This game round is getting too complex to be honest... :suffer:

Honestly don't hear any sample of those in any of the Virgin Tour audios.. Uhhhh cmon Tony, bring a hint!!!

Im back !!!! it's not "Over and over"  and it's not think of me, i know it, physical attraction, love don't live here anymore, shoo bee doo or pretender. I thought the answer would be found when i said it was the right sample ("don't be afraid, it's gonna be alright") but not the right song. the answer is almost written when i say this !

Just repeating what others have said, but wasn't those lines from Stay? From a LAV review: “Stayâ€:Like a Virgin ends with neither a triumph nor a trifle -- just another semi-memorable synth-pop love song. The coolest part comes at 2:15, when Madonna gets into the “scoop, scoop, scoop, scoodooly be-bop†spirit and makes like a Shangri-La with some spoken-word vocals: “Don’t’ be afraid / It’s gonna be alrightâ€. She might as well have been talking to herself"How can Stay not be the answer? 😅

Just repeating what others have said, but wasn't those lines from Stay?

From a LAV review:

“Stayâ€:Like a Virgin ends with neither a triumph nor a trifle -- just another semi-memorable synth-pop love song. The coolest part comes at 2:15, when Madonna gets into the “scoop, scoop, scoop, scoodooly be-bop†spirit and makes like a Shangri-La with some spoken-word vocals: “Don’t’ be afraid / It’s gonna be alrightâ€. She might as well have been talking to herself"

How can Stay not be the answer?

I knooow, I want to win uhhh

Posted Image