What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

It certainly must be Joan of Arc:

→ performed on TV at Ellen Show

→ performed at Tears of a Clown

→ never performed on RHT (a shame!!!)

Posted Image

Yep it's Joan Of Arc. I liked the TOAC version and I have made a spotify playlist for the album versions of the TOAC show and so i've come to kinda like the album version now. 😊 Shocking i know!! 😮😮

Well done @@Gargamel! 😆

Yep it's Joan Of Arc. I liked the TOAC version and I have made a spotify playlist for the album versions of the TOAC show and so i've come to kinda like the album version now. Shocking i know!!

Well done @@Gargamel!

Posted Image

THANK YOUHOUUU!!!

Yes, this song is wonderful, one of my favorite from RH, I wish she'd have performed it on tour, what a waste!!!  :(

BTW that's not the crappy album version which was performed at TOAC (fortunately!)  it's the acoustic version, I guess you already knew that   ;)

Anyway

I'M READYYYYYYYY!!!!!!   =)

BTW that's not the crappy album version which was performed at TOAC (fortunately!) it's the acoustic version, I guess you already knew that ;)

Yes, thanks. I don't mind the album version really. It's pleasant enough. The acoustic TOAC version was fantastic though. I've not heard any of the RH demo's and i'm not asking for links or for anything to be shared, but are there any demos of Joan Of Arc which are more acoustic sounding, like the TOAC version? I'm just curious. Cheers.

Yes, thanks. I don't mind the album version really. It's pleasant enough. The acoustic TOAC version was fantastic though.I've not heard any of the RH demo's and i'm not asking for links or for anything to be shared, but are there any demos of Joan Of Arc which are more acoustic sounding, like the TOAC version? I'm just curious. Cheers.

Yes. The RH outtake called Joan of Arc - Acoustic IS the version performed at Tears of a Clown (and at Ellen Show btw)

Glad she performed live that last one and not the stupid remix/up-tempo album version...  :ay: