Songs rumors

Luiz Ribeiro

I heard the same story years ago, after Ray Of Light. I think it was even in the newspaper at the time. Obviously it wasn't true. It was released though..... by "Mad'Donna" and is sung as a parody of Ray Of Light...

The video is an animated parody of the ROL video...

I didn't know this but it even got performed on Top Of The Pops

That looks like Kylie Mingus

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some Tour Rumors:

She was originally going to perform Everybody, Into the Groove,deeper and deeper and Nothing Really Matters at the Confessions Tour.

She rehearsed and scrapped I'll Remember for the DWT.

Dress you up and X-Static Process were rehearsed and scrapped from the RIT 

Some Girls was going to be perfromed at the MDNA Tour but got replaced by Vogue also Falling Free was going to be an interlude.

Also, i heard she was originally going to perform with Britney Me Against the Music at the 2003 AMAs but its uknown why it never happened

(Stupid?) Question:

What exactly would have been problematic/too controversial about "Black Madonna"?

Are we saying Madonna in black would have been racist? Other white artists have done it before...and it would have stirred some discussions for sure, and she could have had enough promo to actually display her non-racist stance in interviews.

Not sure if the "no friction"-strategy is always the best one to go with, especially if you are an artist who actually has something to say.

^ Well I don't think half of the planet got the Live to Tell crucixion theme at the Confessions Tour which was even supported by giant projections of African kids and quotes from the Bible itself... if you know what I mean. Maybe Madonna thought 'why bother?' with the Black Madonna thing so continued with the half-baked boxing idea in the end.