Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

LFL mv theme?

This outfit is sexy! This pose is sexy! I post what i like and i like what i like. No one is killing anyone here! Stupid people please unfollow! Freedom of expression! Je suis Madonna!

"So Sexy............ â€ª#‎livingforlove‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

Madonna's always picking delicate themes and giving a twist to them, and with the minotaur thing I want to see how it ends! feeling so anxious.

And now Living for Love it's going up in the charts, at least on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart: 

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonnas-living-love-6-billboard-dance-club-songs-chart/20150130Waiting to the Grammy perfomance and the video, that will make the song top off the charts!

#6  Yay!!!  :Madonna014:

Now I'm getting really excited for this video, I like when M works with new people. I just hope she does not take the 'bullfighting' theme as it is, I would like a reinterpretation with the minotaur.P.D: Christine and the Queens is, in my opinion, the best thing that has happened to French music since Mylène Farmer, whether you like her or not  :kissy:

P.D: Christine and the Queens is, in my opinion, the best thing that has happened to French music since Mylène Farmer, whether you like her or not  :kissy:

I almost choked on my coffee reading this : what part of Farmer's career are you referring to ? If you're talking about the past 10 years, it's not difficult to do better. 

More details about the video and the Grammy performance:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/30/exciting-details-about-the-living-for-love-video-and-grammy-awards-performance/

The same choroegrapher behind that awesome fighting scene in Gang Bang it's involved in the project, yay for this  :Madonna001:

just checked a few videos and songs of christine and the queens (what's with these names.."marina and he diamonds" part 356546?).

she is not overly talented when it comes to singing BUT i dig the songwriting and the emotion she expresses. not trying hard at all in my ears. very refreshing actually to hear minimal music in the back and a focus on good melodies.

bought.

More details about the video and the Grammy performance:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/30/exciting-details-about-the-living-for-love-video-and-grammy-awards-performance/

The same choroegrapher behind that awesome fighting scene in Gang Bang it's involved in the project, yay for this  :Madonna001:

i loved the choreography for gang bang.

human nature's choreography was underwhelming. theatrical though.

sounds like it's all about provocation. thumbs up.