The Rebel Heart Promo

groovyguy

Promo Recap:

[Pls fill in if I missed any]

TV appearances:The GrammysThe Brits AwardsJohnathan Ross showChe Tempo Che Fa Show Le Grand JournalElleniHeartRadio Music AwardsSocial Media:SnapChatGrinde

#AskMadonna on InstagramInterviews:The Today ShowBrazilian PapelpopThe SunAssociated PressJapanese TVEntertainment TonightCarson DalyComplex’ Sean EvansThe Howard Stern TF1CBS with Sharon JohnsonUniversal Music GermanyFrench TV channel France 2NRJ Australia TV interview

The Jolt - Larry Flick

MagazinesOutRolling Stone

The Sun is a print interview.  If we include those there are a ton of others. :)  Those are only the cover magazines.  If we include non-covers, we will have many others (Time, etc.).  Then there are all of the non-magazine print interviews.

Carson Daly is The Today Show (US).

Social Media:

Shazam

Facebook (#bitchimasock video for Rebel Heart Tour announcement)

Interviews:

Access Hollywood

Extra

Grammys Red Carpet (E! Fashion Police, Extra, Access Hollywood)

Importanttv

Ryan Seacrest on KISSFM (radio)

Verissimo

German newspaper Die Welt

Europe 1 (radio)

RTL (Germany)

50 Min Inside (France)
France 2 news
M6 (France)

Magazines:

BillboardMojo

Vanity Fair Italia

Gala

German Interview

Cosmopolitan

Madonna will be interviewed on the Italian show Verissimo on March 14 (taped March 1):

http://www.melty.it/madonna-ospite-verissimo-sabato-14-marzo-a151423.html

http://www.verissimo.mediaset.it/

Sabato, a Verissimo, la regina del pop!!!

Siamo andati a New York per incontrarla, e abbiamo realizzato per voi un'intervista assolutamente da non perdere!!!

Madonna sabato 14 marzo sarà ospite a "Verissimo" su Canale 5 da Silvia Toffanin. L'intervista in esclusiva - registrata lo scorso 1°marzo durante la permanenza italiana della Ciccone

It seems is not from the NYC press junket, right? they say it was recorded March 1 while in Italy. That's great. They have the old shows for streaming on their website so we can get it from there later.

Madonna to appear on Verissimo on Saturday

BY MADONNATRIBE Â· MARCH 12, 2015

While the interview with Fabio Fazio, the live perfomance of Ghosttown and the world premiere of Devil Pray on Che Tempo Che Fa have been the center piece of the promotion for Rebel Heart in Italy, Madonna is also set to feature on another Italian television show, although this time it won’t be a live appearance.

As our readers already know from our exclusive report, the Queen of Pop met three different Italian media outlets during the press junket at Sotheby’s in New York City at the end of January.

You already know that she’s the cover star of this week’s issue of Vanity Fair Italia and that she gave an exclusive interview to radio network RTL 102.5 that aired last Monday.

To wrap up the promotion in Italy, Madonna will also appear on Verissimo â€“ the afternoon tv show airing on Canale 5 – this coming Saturday, March 14.

No need to remind our readers, Madonna on Saturday will also be on the special episode of The Jonathan Ross Show that was taped in London the day after the Brits – and then the European promo will come full circle.

You guys keep on forgetting Interview under magazines as well as the upcoming Cosmopolitan

Interview is on my list (German Interview). :)  Cosmopolitan I left out for now because we haven't heard anything about it in forever.  I hope the photo shoot hasn't been shelved.  If there's a release date, we can add it.

Madonna ‘talking about 30 years of provocation’ with Yedioth Ahronoth

Israel’s leading and larger newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth announced on their Facebook page that tomorrow’s edition of the newspaper will feature an intimate interview with Madonna, ‘talking about 30 years of provocation’.

Posted Image

In the picture they added to the post the used a quote from the Madonna interview:

Anyone allow themselves to say something degrading about my age. What is the difference between this (ageism) and racism?

At the end of the post they ask their followers to tell them in the comments what is their favourite Madonna song of all time. Check it out @ https://www.facebook.com/yediothahronoth/photos/a.163280257033486.41864.137106982984147/1035122863182550/

At this point in the interview, Liz Rosenberg tells me I have two minutes remaining. Over a lightning round of quick hits, I ask Madonna to pick her favorite Instagram filter (X-Pro) and five most iconic songs ("Like a Prayer," "Like a Virgin," "Ray of Light," "Express Yourself" and "Vogue"). She thinks Katy Perry's Super Bowl halftime show looked "exhausting" ("That drunk shark!" she says) and would "rather not" list which musical acts she's listening to at the moment. I tell her it’s David Letterman's final year on the air (she wasn't aware), and Rosenberg interrupts to say Madonna will be making an appearance because “she loves him.†With one question left, I inquire about the best party she's ever attended -- excluding her famed Oscar soirée. Her answer: "None."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/13/madonna-rebel-heart_n_6851648.html?1426262423

I am glad she will make an appearance on David Letterman's show :Madonna010: