Re-recorded vocals for remixes

Luiz Ribeiro

I forgot about that, I hate the remixes of it so I keep on forgetting they exist :angel:

But yes, those were re-recorded during the same session of DCFMA new vocals, I think.

Yes. How can one mix be so good (DCFMA) and the other (BA) be so bad!? It's a shame as his other remixes (the one's I've heard) are generally pretty great.

TBH I didn't know/think BA had re-recorded vocals by M, I just thought that backing vocals by Donna/Nikki were recorded, maybe at the same time as they recorded the DCFMA vocals (it is them, right? I've never checked)? But I don't know, I just always assumed that.

I thought M's vocal for the BA mix used the original vocal as the original song is at a better tempo to convert into dance mix. DCFMA was too slow, soft and gentle to simply increase the tempo and make it a dance track, so was re-recorded with more energy. That's only my opinion though.

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Tapatalk

Yes. How can one mix be so good (DCFMA) and the other (BA) be so bad!? It's a shame as his other remixes (the one's I've heard) are generally pretty great.

TBH I didn't know/think BA had re-recorded vocals by M, I just thought that backing vocals by Donna/Nikki were recorded, maybe at the same time as they recorded the DCFMA vocals (it is them, right? I've never checked)? But I don't know, I just always assumed that.

I thought M's vocal for the BA mix used the original vocal as the original song is at a better tempo to convert into dance mix. DCFMA was too slow, soft and gentle to simply increase the tempo and make it a dance track, so was re-recorded with more energy. That's only my opinion though.

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Tapatalk

I think some Madonna vocals from BA are re-recorded as well, but I'm going by memory, as I don't listen to those (shitty) mixes since a looong time!