She Has Nothing To Prove

luckystar

But REAL Problem is there's no chance to her Because American Radio DJs never gonna play over 50 year old woman's music. And If i'm right. That Radio Play  numbers are very important at Billboard chart. I'm not sure how much but I think it's almost 50% impact on billboard chart? right?

So American Radio DJs refuse to play over 50 year old singers music and that radio play numbers are very important to chart then What she should do?

I mean some people are blame her not have hit songs in few years but seriously I don't think that's not her fault.

I really don't have a problem with her singles and albums not charting on the top spot, after all, a #1 does not represent quality.

She can still release another masterpiece, maybe another two or three masterpieces, but only if she wants to. Take a look at Bowie, Prince or Garbage for instance; their latest records weren't that commercially successful, but that didn't stopped them from making quality music, that didn't stopped them from making real music, making real art.

The idea of staying current and appealing to wider audiences? It's not wrong and if she does it in the right way, it can definitely work. But I honestly think she should erase it from her head. 

We need the Madonna that other artists follow, not the Madonna that follows other artists.