The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Now it says no matches currently

Depending on the venue, there's a tab for either buy ticket on the map or find seats for me.  Even if the map looks like it's empty, try clicking on "find seats for me", enter your quantity and search.

you can't use the code because the sales for antwerp are starting on MAR 09 @ 9AM LOCAL TIME 

This isn't true, that's for general public.  People already bought Belgium tickets today.

Depending on the venue, there's a tab for either buy ticket on the map or find seats for me.  Even if the map looks like it's empty, try clicking on "find seats for me", enter your quantity and search.

This isn't true, that's for general public.  People already bought Belgium tickets today.

haha completely chaotic situation also I see most of the members here are very rich because many tickets were bought  :Madonna009:

this is weird. i am looking at ticketmaster.fr ... and you can select packages of two seats, i guess. but one is in a total different place than the other. i don't get it. what a mess.

:Madonna009:

Actually, it looks like 1 seat.  You can either buy a seat as part of a package or just a seat.  The two options are different if you buy the package or not.

It does. There's a dropdown menu and you can see it.

Go here:

https://www.teleticketservice.com/FTTS/fast_madonna_legacy_tts.html

Click on the "get ticket" logo at the top, then enter your code and info.  Hope it works!

thx you!!!!!  i did order my tickets thanks to the link . i'm so happy i !!! i did take the early acces standing tickets :hearteyes:  :heart:

if there comes a exstra concert , do we get a new legancy code to early order tickets ?

changes are big she will come 2 times to antwerp

If there are pre-sales. I don't remember how it worked for later additions for past tours.  This pre-sale code expires tomorrow though, so you'll need a new one if buying for shows that aren't on sale today.

we get a new pre sale code every week , that is what madonna.com said .

so i hope for the second concert too

but i don't understand the icon gift of the tour poster or key for legancy members

Oh ok.  I dropped the ball and missed the Legacy cutoff between tours, so I don't know about that.  :Madonna041:

I'm in the UK - and want to know how much to expect to pay for the Heart Stage Package on Live Nations site. Could anyone help me out with this?

Also, whats the difference between the Live Pass presale and the Live Nation presale a few days later? If I wait for the Rebel Heart Stage package am i likely to miss out because tickets went on sale days earlier on the Live Pass presale? 

:drama:

Thankfully I have a week or so to work all of this out!

I'm in the UK - and want to know how much to expect to pay for the Heart Stage Package on Live Nations site. Could anyone help me out with this?

Also, whats the difference between the Live Pass presale and the Live Nation presale a few days later? If I wait for the Rebel Heart Stage package am i likely to miss out because tickets went on sale days earlier on the Live Pass presale? 

:drama:

Thankfully I have a week or so to work all of this out!

MADONNA REBEL HEART TOUR UK PACKAGES:

ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE £540

REBEL HEART PACKAGE £415

HEART STAGE PACKAGE £375

HOT TICKETS £282

PREMIUM VIP PARTY PACKAGES £450 (all UK dates, please see individual package details)

VIP PARTY PACKAGE £400 (LONDON ONLY)

Icon Legacy and VIP pre-sale go up first at the same 10am time.  Live Pass holders can also access the VIP pre-sale at the Legacy time but can't buy non-package tickets until an hour later.  I don't know if any VIP packages are reserved for the other pre-sale batches.  For the U.S. dates I looked at, VIP packages were all gone nearly instantly, so...

Stfan, many thanks. Can I ask where you got that?

And... £375 for Heart Stage??

:Madonna034:   :Madonna053:

Someone e-mailed Live Nation directly for pricing and it's been posted on several forums.

Heart stage was my first choice too, but North American packages don't guarantee it.  It popped up later for me as an individual ticket, so I'm thrilled I got what I wanted without paying more than face value.  It's not guaranteed though, so it's up to you what your risk tolerance is.