The Jonathan Ross Show [Special Edition]

groovyguy

And I didn't say YOU were sexist, I said that to attack Madonna for saying anything about her marriage is sexist because why can Guy trash her and she can't even say a few words about how SHE felt?  She did NOT attack Guy or blame him.  She was just saying how marriage to him felt to her.  Don't take it so personally.. it might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch, but sometimes you know I gotta call it how it is. :)

I didn't say that Guy can talk trash of her :pop:

I didn't say that Guy can talk trash of her :pop:

Ok then. :)  But to be fair, she can say whatever she wants, whether you agree with her or not (and it's her own opinion of how she felt during her own marriage, so I don't see how anyone can say it's wrong??).  She also did NOT bring up Guy.  It was always those other interviewers who asked about him and her time in England, and she answered in the simplest terms she could while being honest and not bashing Guy directly.  Everything's she's said has been about how SHE felt, not "Guy did x y and z to me".  Which she had every right to, considering how much of her money he ran off with.  Did everyone forget Guy's interviews where he said the upside of marriage to Madonna was that he made money??

Do we even know what is their relationship nowadays ? I vaguely remember a pic (Rocco's B-Day ?) with lots of people on it, and he was there, but nowhere near Madonna.

This also makes me wonder (Off-Topic Land, here I come !) : are HeartBreakCity and Messiah aimed at him ?

Ok then. :) But to be fair, she can say whatever she wants, whether you agree with her or not (and it's her own opinion of how she felt during her own marriage, so I don't see how anyone can say it's wrong??).  She also did NOT bring up Guy.  It was always those other interviewers who asked about him and her time in England, and she answered in the simplest terms she could while being honest and not bashing Guy directly.  Everything's she's said has been about how SHE felt, not "Guy did x y and z to me".  Which she had every right to, considering how much of her money he ran off with.  Did everyone forget Guy's interviews where he said the upside of marriage to Madonna was that he made money??

Of course, she can say whatever she wants about him! that guy took her like 100M$ I heard

Let me do the math 100000000/(8X12)= That's a salary of 1 041 666.66667$ per month :lol:

Do we even know what is their relationship nowadays ? I vaguely remember a pic (Rocco's B-Day ?) with lots of people on it, and he was there, but nowhere near Madonna.

This also makes me wonder (Off-Topic Land, here I come !) : are HeartBreakCity and Messiah aimed at him ?

:Madonna009:  I think they are civil for the sake of their children and spend holidays together at times, but that's about it.  Lola doesn't even visit him.

No, HeartBreakCity is clearly about Brahim.  Come on, even Guy hasn't blown through $100M and can't afford bottles or club access on his own.  :lol:

But that's from a different song :lol:

:lol:  We've gotten so off topic, I've become completely confused.  :cute:

But still, I think HBC is about Guy.  Guy did not need Madonna to give him "a bit of fame and fortune", he had that already though not as great as M's.

Would Guy have the nerve to say that they could still be friends?  They may be civil, but "friends" do not trash their friend in the media the way Guy did, especially being the mother of his children.  I think M is the one who rose above all of the insults to maintain peace for the family, not vice versa.

In the beginning of their marriage (w. Guy) I thought they we're very sweet, but later on I really changed my mind. I disliked it that she changed quite a bit, esp when wearing those caps....and every time they were out Guy used to hold on to her arm like "this is my possession". Did anyone else feel that way but me??

• 2 years later...

I still watch this interview from time to time, and it never ceases to amaze me. Jonathan Ross is a wonderful interviewer, and this one was as good as my other favorite, the one Celine Dion was the guest on.

She also said that Chris has admitted he regrets publishing the book.

When asked if she will act again, Madonna says no. Jonathan asks what are her favourite acting movies - Evita, Dick Tracy and Desperately Seeking Susan. 

I don't remember those ones, though. Were they cut from the actual footage?