Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I feel like there have been several missed chances for a big hit since Hard Candy. MDNA had a single chart in the top ten with almost no promotion from Madonna at all, it could have easily hit higher. Rebel Heart had some really great tracks but things got messed up with all those leaks and Madame X was never really about getting hits in the first place I think, it was more something she just really wanted to create for herself. With the biopic coming out and a bunch of recent publicity, I feel like if she dropped a catchy single with a potential collaboration, it could easily be a hit with some promotional help from Warner.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I feel like there have been several missed chances for a bit hit since Hard Candy. MDNA had a single chart in the top ten with almost no promotion from Madonna at all, it could have easily hit higher. Rebel Heart had some really great tracks but things got messed up with all those leaks and Madame X was never really about getting hits in the first place I think, it was more something she just really wanted to create for herself. With the biopic coming out and a bunch of recent publicity, I feel like if she dropped a catchy single with a potential collaboration, it could easily be a hit with some promotional help from Warner.

Important Information

Terms of Use