Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

22 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Awesome. I wondered what library she was in. Speaking of, I wish she’d make more coffee table books on her career, fashion choices etc. 

Would you enjoy something like Dolly has done recently?  She released a "coffee table book" called 'Behind the Seams' which details most of her iconic outfits over the years.  I'd love to see something like this from M:

Group310dolly_behind_the_seems_1445x.png

14 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Would you enjoy something like Dolly has done recently?  She released a "coffee table book" called 'Behind the Seams' which details most of her iconic outfits over the years.  I'd love to see something like this from M:

Group310dolly_behind_the_seems_1445x.png

Yes! Exactly just like that! 🔥🔥💃

11 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

You know he's actually a troll, right?

That’s not true. @SweetMadonnahas never said or done anything wrong. He’s not mean or hateful and nor does he instigate trouble.  He loves Madonna’s pictures, takes part in my game thread and other threads too. Like @Anapausis, he makes me smile every time. 

42 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

That’s not true. @SweetMadonnahas never said or done anything wrong. He’s not mean or hateful and nor does he instigate trouble.  He loves Madonna’s pictures, takes part in my game thread and other threads too. Like @Anapausis, he makes me smile every time. 

Same here. I love Sweet Madonna.

55 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

You're absolutely right.  I've seen this member post in many other threads. He may keep it short and sweet, but he refuses to be baited by people by doing so.  I actually admire the fact he can ignore the constant accusations, mocking and unkind remarks thrown at him, for the way he chooses to post. Like you pointed out, this member never says a cross word about anyone here.  He comes here to show his appreciation for Madonna and moves on.  :luv:

9 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

We all love @SweetMadonnahes always sweet and loves Madonna, what’s there not to love ❤️?

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

You're absolutely right.  I've seen this member post in many other threads. He may keep it short and sweet, but he refuses to be baited by people by doing so.  I actually admire the fact he can ignore the constant accusations, mocking and unkind remarks thrown at him, for the way he chooses to post. Like you pointed out, this member never says a cross word about anyone here.  He comes here to show his appreciation for Madonna and moves on.  :luv:

I agree! Well said Guys!! 💝💝💝🙏🙏🙏💃💃🌲🌲🧤🦮🕊💝💝

Leaving for the venue! Look at all the people waiting outside of the hotel.  Amazing. And I love how her security has her and her family covered from every angle.   

https://x.com/daxgio/status/1725182726465077740?s=46&t=dgXkJWncgr8QM32-XQw0PQ

https://x.com/joernsackermann/status/1725193871078887468?s=46&t=dgXkJWncgr8QM32-XQw0PQ

https://www1.wdr.de/radio/wdr4/aktionen/mit-wdrvier-zu-madonna-100.amp

With WDR 4 to Madonna As of: October 19, 2023, 2:26 p.m Madonna is on the “Celebration” tour – and is also coming to NRW: On November 15th and 16th, the Queen of Pop will perform live in Cologne, presented by WDR 4. Hits like "Like a Virgin", "La Isla Bonita" and "Material Girl" made Madonna world famous in the 80s. With countless number one hits and hundreds of millions of record sales, she became an absolute pop icon over the decades. Even at the age of 65 - 40 years after her breakthrough with "Holiday" - Madonna is still on the world stage and is making a stopover in North Rhine-Westphalia as part of her "Celebration" tour. WDR 4 Experience Madonna live – Conditions of Participation | more

On 11/16/2023 at 12:14 AM, Pedro Beltran said:

We all love @SweetMadonnahes always sweet and loves Madonna, what’s there not to love ❤️?

On 11/16/2023 at 12:16 AM, McDonna said:

This. Guess the "troll"'s another one.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:44 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

"Pepsi stop giving her money for faceapp since she did that 1989 ad so she is now hating on them by saying coca cola is better" - DailyMail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12760235/Madonnas-daughter-Lourdes-Leon-27-bares-toned-abs-cropped-silver-distressed-jeans-sexy-Coca-Cola-campaign-created-AI.html

On 11/16/2023 at 3:45 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This is hilarious cause I know he aint reading a word of any of this :ahh: He never responds

Are you sure they never reads the replies to them? Before I finally decided to join back Infinity I'd never be able to reply all the bullshit El Coco Loco had been said prior to my comeback.

10 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Are you sure they never reads the replies to them? Before I finally decided to join back Infinity I'd never be able to reply all the bullshit El Coco Loco had been said prior to my comeback.

I'm sure he reads it. He's just not baited to react like most of us are. LOL!